GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They will no doubt do a Targ dynasty spin off. Either on the eve of sumnerhall or aegon the conqueror.

I can also see something related to Dorne and the greathouses there during the targ campaigns. Maybe house Stark backstory and the whitewalkers? So many possibilities.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
It's going to be mostly shit out of world of ice and fire that way writers can do their own stories and grrm has minimal involvement, nothing that touches anything that's already canon.

Think of things grrm has mentioned in the books but hasn't really expounded upon, shit like doom of valyria, nymerias 10k ships, valyria vs ghiscari wars, etc. Ancient history with no connection to the modern GOT with known outcomes, the writers will get there how they want.

Probably the only story which could happen that grrm had already written a lot about is dance of dragons.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't see why Dunk & Egg couldn't happen, aside from GRRM saying no. Seems like that shit is custom made for TV.

iannis

Musty Nester
The raising of the wall springs to mind as the most obvious viable project.

We had a little of that story with the tree elfs and the obsidian and making the necromongers.

It would probably be too high budget cgi wise though.

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider
18643911_10100804286241063_2041969902_n.png

spronk

FPS noob
winter is coming

i wonder if someone has put out like a 2 hour recut of game of thrones 1-6, just with all the best scenes and stuff

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
Where's the song that goes with it? Pretty mediocre without it, when compared to previous seasons trailers.

Still hyped though!

Cannot wait for the book based upon the TV series too.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
That Casterly Rock getting invaded by Unsullied or Lannister occupied Highgarden?

Casterly Rock I believe. Unless Cersei has had had enough time to remove all of the markings of House Tyrell in Highgarden and replaced with those of House Lannister. You can see them above one of the archways the Unsullied pour through and on some of the banners hanging on the walls.

Last edited:

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
God that would be awesome, attack on Casterly Rock, fulfilling Robb Stark's battle plans from years ago.

Yep, I'm hyped.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Still one of the most memorable scenes from the show (for me) is when Oberyn is shouting "You Raped Her! You Murdered Her! You killed her children!"
Then his head pops. I was shocked by that. He was a great character.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Gonna be fun watching hordes of dothraki get slaughtered by Westerosi heavy cavalry.

The Mannis is dead and Jaime is tied up in King's Landing torn between thrusting a sword through Cersei's heart or his cock into her cunt.

Those Dothraki are gonna ride herd over infantry for a while before any competent military leadership shows up.

And we know from leaked set photos that John meets up with Dani's forces somewhere on the coast so any adversary is going to end up getting spit roasted between Dothraki/Unsullied/Dragons and the Northmen.

Last edited: