GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's going to be hilarious when the show doesn't end like people expect.

At this point, people are probably expecting a minor "swerve" ending. Or at least definitely not a "good, everyone is mostly happy ending". More people will die, and whatever ending that comes will be bittersweet at most.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That would be pretty impressive. EVERYONE dies except the white walkers... Or maybe Dani wins, only to get slaughtered by the white walkers. Ohh, so much tension.

viserys-golden-crown.jpg

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I could easily see some bit where Jon has to take over the Night King's spot to control the WW and keep them at bay for X amount of years. Dani and him are in love but he has to make that sacrifice. Some bs on that level.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
All the main characters are going to die by the end of next season. Cersei will die by episode 2 or 3 this season. Jamie will get his redemption then die. Littlefinger will kill Sansa then Arya will kill Little finger. Mel will see Jon and Dany die then kill herself. Tyrion will get killed by one of Dany's three dead dragons, and the last scene will be Arya getting her face ripped off by her Dire Wolf who then stands up and becomes Jaqen Hagar. Zoom to his eyes and they turn ice blue and Michael Jackson's Thriller plays as the credits roll.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Drakain, I know you are joking, but I wouldn't be surprised if Cersei dies by the half way point. It is a safe bet the final season will probably be White Walker centric/final war/wrap up, which means they need to wrap up the Kings Landing/Iron Throne stuff sooner rather than later. I wouldn't be shocked if Cersei is defeated by episode 3 or 4, then they wrap up the other stuff (Euron, Littlefinger), then end the season with the Wall coming down and the undead armies beginning their march on the southern lands.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
they made her so ridiculous evil now to counter the loss of jeoffrey and ramsay, i hope they kill her off the first episode. its fucking bullshit.

Where's the TV forum equivalent of the Cutler rating?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Recap from Monday's lost data:

If the Dragons win it's bullshit
If the White Walkers win it's bullshit
The Dragons may or may not be deus ex machina
The White Walkers are not deus ex machina
No one can agree about deus ex machina, it's definition, or affiliates.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users