GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The "strong female thing" is undermined a little bit by the circumstances for each one though. Dany still needs Tyrion and Varys as advisors (with Barristan before that, not to mention 3 fucking dragons), and still has a soft spot for Ser Friendzone. Cersei needs Undead Mountain to enforce her will, and Qyburn to do all the rest of the dirty work (not to mention Jaime standing behind her, getting Riverrun back for them). Perhaps their intention was to make the Sand Snakes seem all strong females, but their depiction in the fight seen was horrific, and they just seem this separate entity that Varys essentially is like "ally with the person I'm advising, and we'll win". Yara still keeps Theon around, and needed him to support her claim to the Salt Throne...which she still lost to her uncle. Sansa still comes off as Littlefinger's protege, and it's not her that's the King of the North and super obvious chosen one...it's Jon.

About the only real female rocking bells all on her own is Lady Mormont.
Theon and Varys= no manhood literally
Jorah=dany owns his manhood
Tyrion=half a man
Unmountain=mind numbed robot.

Jaime is likely to be the one who kills cersei, i dont think he is down with her plans.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jaime is likely to be the one who kills cersei, i dont think he is down with her plans.

I want this to happen so much...but I wonder if we'll get it. Jaime is one of the characters who you really have no idea how his story will end. Part of me thinks Brienne eventually has to kill him, part of me thinks he ends up with her.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

I want this to happen so much...but I wonder if we'll get it. Jaime is one of the characters who you really have no idea how his story will end. Part of me thinks Brienne eventually has to kill him, part of me thinks he ends up with her.

In the show they also completely dismissed or didn't do his "redemption" arc- instead he hatefuckrapes his sister and keeps on with her LOVE MY KIDS so whatever she does is okay.

So either the arc happens differently, or they just have him do a 180...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
In the show they also completely dismissed or didn't do his "redemption" arc- instead he hatefuckrapes his sister and keeps on with her LOVE MY KIDS so whatever she does is okay.

in the HBO GOT universe, Cersei didnt do so well taking care of her kids. in GRRM's world she still has 2 left.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Thing is, he sort of has that moment where he lets Brienne go and waves to her. He just explains that he will do whatever is necessary to protect those he loves.

That's where the crux will be, when he gets back to King's Landing, and Cersei has killed/let die everyone...does he see what she is and turn on her, or still back her?

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Am I late to the party? I just stumbled upon this? Seems legit. Havent scoured the entire thread but havent seen anything last few pages.
Game-of-Thrones-Season-7-ice-dragon.jpg

Apparently the night King has awesome ice dragons that breathe iceflame

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think ice dragons was just a rumor in the books or a fan theory.
id like there to be ice dragons, as a native of Halas, i often visited Permafrost Keep and bind sighted Vox back in the old old days

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i think ice dragons was just a rumor in the books or a fan theory.
id like there to be ice dragons, as a native of Halas, i often visited Permafrost Keep and bind sighted Vox back in the old old days

lol, thats just mist.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
there was a rumor that one of the dragons dies this season and night king reanimates it. That fan poster is based on said rumor.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i can kinda see why that rumor would be thrown around simply for the fact that daenerys + dragons would seem straight up OP against the night king and his army of the undead.

but it seems .... a little out there so i doubt it.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I kind of figured it was fake. There would have been more brewhaha surrounding it. Although, that poster is well fucking done. And if that does happen, that would be holy shit awesome.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
It's already going to be bad enough watching Bastard Jesus flying around on a dragon, I really hope Zombie Dragon isn't a thing.*

*Not because lich dragons ain't cool or anything, but the amount of meh I have towards Danaerys as a character kind of infects everything else going on around her. The dragons are cool as fuck, her association with them not so much. No thanks to her screaming 'GIVE ME MY DRAGON BACK' at the Night King.

• 1Solidarity

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I predict the night king kills one of the dragons, and loots its talisman so he can enter Sleeper's Tomb to awake the Sleeper.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
They are not going to promote Season 7 with a poster showing a major spoiler from the end of the season. Come on guys.

It'll work as a Seasn 8 poster if a dragon is taken like that.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The whole idea of people riding dragons is stupid as fuck. All it does is limit what the dragons can do and offers 0 benefit.

• 1Like