GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Caliane

one of the things that really frustrated me about the show is that there just hasn't been given any time for these characters to breath. like, no one has the time to sit down with dany and be like, listen... here's the problem... in essos everyone loved you because you were promising all these down and out people a place in your new kingdom. you were going to sail across the ocean and march across westeros and displace everyone that doesn't swear fealty and replace them with all your new essos friends. OF COURSE they love you.

but now you come over here and are surprised when the people you are making demands and threats to don't immediately fall in love with you? like, has NO ONE taught you foreign policy?
I think that was actually discussed when she first got to Dragonstone. And thats exactly why she didn't just go in and attack Kings landing and burn it down, in the first place.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think that was actually discussed when she first got to Dragonstone. And thats exactly why she didn't just go in and attack Kings landing and burn it down, in the first place.

yeah i remember that scene. but, i think the writers forgot. because dany thinks she didn't go do that because jon manipulated her into killing undead.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I haven't read even close to anything but now. Has anybody said Daenerys will want to kill everybody who knows that Jon is a Targaryen? Stark sisters, Tyrion, Sam & Gilly; but she doesn't know about Sam and Gilly. I wonder down what line of Craster's incest wives Gilly was, 13th generation?

Khane

Got something right about marriage

You mean this?

Last edited:

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Regarding Grey Worm being the leader of the unsullied...when they first appeared on the show I thought the casting was actually pretty good. Remember they get castrated at 5 so of course they're not going to grow into physically imposing beasts. Sure there will be larger ones in the same way Brienne is large but I always figured their fighting style would be tailored for the eunuch physique which means a guy like Grey Worm could easily be best.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I haven't read even close to anything but now. Has anybody said Daenerys will want to kill everybody who knows that Jon is a Targaryen? Stark sisters, Tyrion, Sam & Gilly; but she doesn't know about Sam and Gilly. I wonder down what line of Craster's incest wives Gilly was, 13th generation?
at this point with king's landing being completely wiped off the map, there is no throne, there is no question who is in charge here. anyone stupid enough to challenge Dany will get vaporized along with the home they come from. its over.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
at this point with king's landing being completely wiped off the map, there is no throne, there is no question who is in charge here. anyone stupid enough to challenge Dany will get vaporized along with the home they come from. its over.

Yeah the more I think about it, the more I'm rooting for the tyrannical mother of dragons to win the day.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

no, i'm sure someone out of the many people who knows and hates that she just lost her shit will kill her

we got arya, jon, tyrion, probably a bunch of others. knowing this show sansa will teleport down and kill her, or bran will mind fuck her with magic powers and kill her.

edit: bran will warp down and bore her to death possibly

• 3Worf

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I just hope we manage to avoid a "5 years later..." type of shift part way into the episode

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
this thread is pure fucking awesome the last how many pages but no disappointment compares
All of you trying to justify Danys actions but they still make no fucking sense. Even if she is a bad ruler you don’t go apeshit after you finally win the throne you have longed for your entire life. Shit is dumb, those of you trying to warp your minds to make it fit need to accept it’s shitty writing.

every problem/solution ever has involved her burning shit

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Screenshot_20190513-203856_Chrome.jpg

• 3Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
but now you come over here and are surprised when the people you are making demands and threats to don't immediately fall in love with you? like, has NO ONE taught you foreign policy?

her foriegn policy is to burn anyone that doesn't bend the knee.

"oh, you're fat sams father and brother? bend the knee!!! why? cuz i'm danny!!!"

"no? burn!!!"

and she would have continued to burn everything if it wasn't for jons seemingly magical targaryan dick, it seems to be the only thing that quells her mania to fight off this white walker threat.

and now that jon doesn't wanna fuck his aunt anymore and shes not getting that targ dick, she's going mad.