GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
We'll learn what bran's role will be as soon as the next theon chapter comes out (ie probably when Winds of Winter gets released). Last we saw of Bran he's speaking through the messenger Raven's telling Stannis to bring Theon out to the Weirwood tree.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Not even halfway through and Joffrey is dead and we find out Littlefinger is the person who basically started the entire war. Those are pretty big deals.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Loved the turn of Cersei in this last episode btw. I was getting tired of her being a complete imbecile in addition to being so evil, selfish and misguided. She very cleanly nudged the judges in her favor in subtle but powerful ways.

Also talk about what a shitty justice system it is when the judges are appointed as political favors, lol.

Also when is the mountain going to show up. They're building up Oberyn but not showing anything about the mountain.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't think the Dragon's are going to factor into the battle with the Others much its to obvious.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Also when is the mountain going to show up. They're building up Oberyn but not showing anything about the mountain.
I was just about to mention this. We're, what, halfway through the season and they've barely mentioned The Mountain, and haven't shown even a glimpse. I expected some kind of flashback scene showing what a badass he is. I think the majority of non-book readers don't even remember who he is, let alone how feared and formidable he is.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't think The Mountain needs as much buildup as Oberyn. When they show a giant 8 foot tall dude raping horses or whatever people will know.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I really just want to see this scene
Game-of-Thrones11.jpg

mountain1.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am pre-disappointed in that scene while alsoreallylooking forward to it.

I'm assuming the pics we've seen are accurate, meaning it's pretty different from the duel in the books. Which is pretty what-the-fuck worthy. But I'm still confident whatever they give us will be amazing in it's own right.

spronk

FPS noob
i wonder what happened to the dude who was the mountain in season 1 and left to go do other shit

here he is fuck his name is even Conan
Conan Stevens - IMDb

meh I dunno I think it woulda been better to stick with GoT, even if your part is tiny in 10 years you will make $$ just going to cons and pretend beheading nerds and tapping their girlfriends, seems dumb to give up such an iconic part even if you are only on screen for 4-5 episodes.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't think those pics are the Oberyn duel scene. I'm guessing it's just a pre-duel hype scene to show that they found the strongest guy in the world (literally) to play the mountain.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think those pics are the Oberyn duel scene. I'm guessing it's just a pre-duel hype scene to show that they found the strongest guy in the world (literally) to play the mountain.
You're right, I totally forgot about the little half second in the one trailer that shows some of the duel. As soon as I read your post I remembered Oberyn going all SPEARPARKOUR.

Oberyn.gif

Hopes once again sky-high!

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Not to mention the mountain is armored up in that scene and I can't think of any good reason for him to go shirtless during their fight.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
You're right, I totally forgot about the little half second in the one trailer that shows some of the duel. As soon as I read your post I remembered Oberyn going all SPEARPARKOUR.

Oberyn.gif

Hopes once again sky-high!
God damn I'm excited for this episode. I hope it starts with 5 minutes of Dany naked and then 55 minutes of duel.