GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Can we at least get someone to trim Dany's eyebrows? It makes her look like a man. It kind of repulses me. Once you see them that's all you can see when you look at her.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
As if Dany's storyline wasn't pointless enough, we're now going to have to watch her retread the same boring ground that she's already been over? Ugh...

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I imagine Littlefinger's end game is to try and marry Sansa after securing himself as Lord of the Vale. They have always commented on how Sansa looks much like Cat and Littlefinger's undying love for her is pretty well defined at this point. So I'm guessing the little boy will get thrown "accidentally" through the moon door since he is so ho-hum about being near it. Crazy Town will get killed somehow by Littlefinger's plot. Maybe not by his own hand but Littlefinger seems quite fond of having lackeys poison people. So that sounds about right.

spronk

FPS noob
Can we at least get someone to trim Dany's eyebrows? It makes her look like a man. It kind of repulses me. Once you see them that's all you can see when you look at her.
LOOK AT IT
LOOK AT IT

Emilia-Clarke.gif

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nah, now that it has been revealed Littlefinger was behind starting this chain of events he will die in some really random, anti-climatic fashion.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
It's not as noticeable with the brown hair and without the pale make up. In the show it's terrible. She still looks like a man to me when I see them. They need to film the rest of her scene's from the neck down
smile.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I agree 100%, sometimes she looks like a beautiful woman, some shots she looks like a 12 year old boy.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
It's not as noticeable with the brown hair and without the pale make up. In the show it's terrible. She still looks like a man to me when I see them. They need to film the rest of her scene's from the neck down
smile.png
Kinda wanna bang that man

Tenks

Is that where they're going? I kind of forgot the objective of that pointless storyline.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No kidding. The Hound's lines had been my fav of the season so far.

I am pretty sure the original plan was for him to take Arya to Lysa "crazy bitch" Tully (sister of Arya's dead mother) and try and get compensation for it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm gonna be pretty bummed if/when Arya does kill The Hound. He's by far one of the best supporting characters at this point.

Tenks

I'm gonna be pretty bummed if/when Arya does kill The Hound. He's by far one of the best supporting characters at this point.
With their conversation I wonder if The Mountain will square off with the two. The most obvious outcome would be The Mountain kills Hound and Arya kills Mountain. Probably by sticking Needle into a weakpoint on Mountain's armor or some shit. But 9/10 in GoT the "obvious" storyline isn't the one that happens. Also the dude from Dorn wants to kill him too and Tywin is willing to give him up.