GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah theres definitely very little emphasis on oberyn being a badass.
It's more likely that they actually wanted that contrast though, make the viewer think the mountain is going to easily win... then surprise them with his combat prowess
then make the dying mountain mash his face into pulp.

Needless

Toe Sucker
When I was reading it I thought Oberyn was fucked and would aced by the mountain.
I didn't think it would necessarily be an easy victory for him, but i definitely figured he would stand a really good chance with his evasive fighting style and frowned upon use of poisons.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I think they're just trolling us with Littlefinger consistently not saying his lines from the book.

Also the new The Mountain just isn't old enough. He is The Hound's older brother and old enough to be actively raping his way across the countryside during Robert's Rebellion.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think they're just trolling us with Littlefinger consistently not saying his lines from the book.

Also the new The Mountain just isn't old enough. He is The Hound's older brother and old enough to be actively raping his way across the countryside during Robert's Rebellion.
Yeah they didn't evne try to make him look old enough and had a pretty lame re-introduction scene. Was pretty disappointed overall but I guess it doesn't matter.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
You faggots are fucking up an awesome show's thread just because I posted an anime picture as a reference for what I thought the fight was going to be like?

So gay.

Goatface

a question from last season, the guy with the empty vault, was the door made of valyrian steel?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
a question from last season, the guy with the empty vault, was the door made of valyrian steel?
I don't think so, no. If it was made out of Valyrian steel it would be worth more than anything it could contain.

There's only a handful of Valyrian items in existence, almost all of them functional swords held by important people. A couple Maesters have valyrian chains.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I would imagine not, just because the stuff is so incredibly rare. I think it was just a good quality vault.

Goatface

well, appears i forgot a season, as that was from season 2 and apparently said "Valyrian Stone"

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well he's going to become a damned zombie soon, so why worry about it? Dude will have a helm on for the foreseeable future.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Well he's going to become a damned zombie soon, so why worry about it? Dude will have a helm on for the foreseeable future.
Yep. The only question imo is can he work with fight choreographers enough to do the viper/mountain fight well. His line at the end should be pretty powerful though and requires a good actor.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Yep. The only question imo is can he work with fight choreographers enough to do the viper/mountain fight well. His line at the end should be pretty powerful though and requires a good actor.
It's also pretty fucking gory. I can see the female and gay non-readers being pretty upset their favorite man-meat's head will be crushed like a grape.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
They started skipping Memorial Day last season. During season 2 the Blackwater episode aired on Memorial Day weekend and it was the lowest rated of the season.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I doubt they will kill him the same way. They changed the Jory death also.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
The new mountain reminds me of Will Sasso

IT4E9CP.jpg

vs

ncdE3c0.jpg