GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

khorum

Murder Apologist
The show passed the shit bag from Barristan to Tyrion.

Yunkai invasion next season? Maybe Tyrion will make a big chain.
I don't think they're doing the siege of Mereen at all now if Dany flies off on Drogon next episode. They've already got Tyrion joining with Dany so they've already moved on chronologically. Seems like they're merging the whole Yunka'i invasion with the Wise Masters/Sons of the Harpy revolt together.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't be surprised if they skip a huge part of the expected plot line we have. My expectation was that Daenarys would ride Drogon, meet up with the Khalasar, then ride and retake Slaver's Bay, then make a beeline for Westeros. She could just get scooped by Drogon, light a bunch of fools on fire and never leave Mereen.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
My assumption is that various Free Folk had "deals" with the White Walkers where they would give them children for their army in exchange for immunity.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Yeah i'm guessing ep9 ends with her flying off on drogon. So I think ep10 is the walk of shame and the season closes with her on the dothraki sea getting challenged by the khalasar.

Question then is if Jon dies this season at all.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We all done arguing about Jon's power level and whether or not Tommen could take on the faith? Good., back to the important stuff.

I want a Wun Wun spin off.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No, no one could beat Wun Wun. Wun Wun would free Margaery day one, unite the seven kingdoms, and resurrect Ned Stark just to make him bend the knee. Because Wun Wun is the one true King in the North.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah i'm guessing ep9 ends with her flying off on drogon. So I think ep10 is the walk of shame and the season closes with her on the dothraki sea getting challenged by the khalasar.

Question then is if Jon dies this season at all.
if dany pulls a brad and flakes off with drogon, who runs the city? tyrion and missandei? if i were tyrion, i would grab that hot chick and get the fuck out of town before he meets a cock merchant.

spronk

FPS noob
Damn those Lannisters don't fuck around
frown.png

'Game of Thrones' editor identified as woman killed by lion - San Jose Mercury News

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
As I posted in the other thread, natural selection culling the stupid. Who rolls down their fucking window in a lion enclosure?

It's funny that Tyrion finally meets her and in the next couple episodes everything will go to shit and she flies off without him. I wonder if he's going to be stuck holding the shit bag that is their city, like he did with King's Landing.
since they killed off Barristan early thats what will most likely happen

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Tyrion hasn't been on the scene long enough to seem like a viable leader or have the respect of those who are in the second tier of authority there. An impromptu exit by Dany where she doesn't designate a regent will leave a mess to try and hold together.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Tyrion ending up alone in Mereen will prolly be Jorah's only way out of the pits, assuming he even lives after the arena.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hmm, didn't Daenerys make a similar oath of vengeance against Jhaqo in the show that she did in the books? I seem to recall when Rakharo's horse came back with his severed head in a bag, and Jorah speculated that it was either Jhaqo or Pono, Daenerys made some sort of oath of vengeance against his killers to comfort Irri.

I was thinking they might not even have Daenerys fly off in the TV show, but if they kept that oath in, it seems likely that they're also going to have her end up confronting the subject of the oath.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Actually yeah... if there's no siege she wouldn't need to fly off to get a khalasar to break it so maybe Drogon just gets to roast a few bitches.