GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_132702.jpg

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
yeah i can see people get confused when bran says walder crushed 3 Others last night and then somebody else say walder is an old bastard
And fat Walda, and about 4 other Walders that show up eventually

Same reason they changed Asha to Yarra so she wouldn't be confused with Osha.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Brann replaced Danerys, they added the Greyjoys, who else didn't they show? I think they showed more storylines this episode.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
They didn't show Jorah and Daario. They didn't show Sansa and Brienne or Theon. No sand snake stuff either. Each storyline they focused on had close to twice as much screen time this episode, so we saw more progression in each one.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Have you watched the episode, they most certainly showed Brienne, Theon and Sansa. It was actually a pretty big scene. I forgot about Dorne, but that was replaced by Greyjoy non-sense. Same as last week storywise.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea John Zombie is gonna be fucking awesome. I wonder if he will be able to warg? Will Ghost be weary of him?

His persona will no doubt go through a massive transformation, and his vows to the watch as well as his overall sense of duty will no doubt be abandoned. Not saying he will be chaotic evil or something, but Ido think he is more of a no nonsense lets get this shit done type of guy who is out to right all of the wrongs in the land.

He also HAS to be a Targaryean (sp?) because if he isnt I just dont see how him and Dany co-exist without conflict. This obviously cant and wont happen for the sake of the story, so he will obviously have to have some type of reason to unite with Dany and not oppose her when she finally makes landfall in Westeros.

His sword mastery with Longclaw will probably be ridiculous as I think he will wield some type of augmented strength, or at the very least a higher resistance to damage/pain.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Dany is more than willing to get along with lots of people and Jon has never wanted to be king. I don't see why they can't coexist without Jon being a Targ.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Massive transformation? The only thing they've mentioned in the TV show about the side effects of Thoros bringing Beric back is that he keeps losing a little bit of himself every time. There's no reason Jon being brought back once would cause any real change. If anything is going to change his personality, it's remembering the sensation of being betrayed and stabbed to death by his own men. He's not going to fucking turn into Superman.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
I'm actually curious to see if Jon is gonna be LSH type or Beric type. The major difference is that Thoros resurrected Beric, but Beric exchanged his life for LSH. So LSH is still dead. A few people died before Jon was brought back, and we might tune in Sunday to see someone exchanged their life, but with Mel being involved, I don't see him being a zombie type.

Also, he was gasping for air when he came to, which makes it seem like he's living. The preview for next episode also seems to suggest that he's awe inspiring and god like, IE Azor Ahai reborn. Were he simply a living corpse, I think the Night's Watch and wildlings would be more horrified than anything else, considering all the shit with the white walkers etc. that they face all the time.

A week long wait is gonna be fucking brutal.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The preview for next weeks episode showed everyone terrified of him. Because he came back from the dead.