GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Jon's not fully a Stark.

Plus, Tyrion's a Lannister.
Well Tyrion is not wanting to preserve his house's position in the pecking order, at least as far as we can tell.

And the premise with Jon is that if he's not a Targaryen and he tries to restore the Stark line as Wardens of the North.

spronk

FPS noob
Lyanna had Twins, Hodor and Jon. Hodor traveled back in time to save Jon from SandSnakeNet's evil female assassin's, who can teleport and morph into anything

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I can't remember, was the Rhaegar and Lyanna thing really a kidnapping/rape or did she run off with him on purpose and the kidnapping and rape was just what Robert and Ned told everyone to justify the rebellion?

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It's implied that they eloped in secrecy for a variety of reasons, but only implied. Robert certainly believed, or at least chose to believe, that she was kidnapped.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Its likely that Rhaegar and Lyanna ran off and got married because we know that Lyanna didn't want to marry Robert Baratheon. As she knew he was a whoremonger, and Rhaegar was just a romantic harp playing prince.

Why Rhaegar, who supposedly was gathering people to depose his crazy ass dad, would run off and marry someone already betrothed while at the same time he was already married is the real question. By all accounts Rhaegar was no fool. He must have known something would happen because of his rash actions.

I guess he just didn't expect his crazy ass dad to burn the Warden of the North and his heir alive in the Red Keep then call for the heads of all the Starks and Arryns as well? Thus causing the war that ended his line.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I listen to this morning show on my commute everyday (WAAF, if anyone is in Boston) and the theories they come up with for this show are so fucking dumb. It makes me think that all these normal people out there watching the show just must be flat out retarded.

His latest theory is Jon's mother is Melisandre............

No reasoning behind it. Just stated as fact.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Lyanna had Twins, Hodor and Jon. Hodor traveled back in time to save Jon from SandSnakeNet's evil female assassin's, who can teleport and morph into anything
Spoiler tag that shit, man!!

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
He was married to a cunt from Dorne. Of course he wanted out of that shit.

Even the infamous Sand Snakes are only 1 for 3.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Martin is an evil genius. Pretending he's working on the last books while sitting back and letting all his creative fans come up with theories.

The new way of writing. Get a good idea halfway done then use your fans and social media data analytics to cherry pick the best fan theories and write them as your own!

Now if only I had half a good story.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Martin is an evil genius. Pretending he's working on the last books while sitting back and letting all his creative fans come up with theories.

The new way of writing. Get a good idea halfway done then use your fans and social media data analytics to cherry pick the best fan theories and write them as your own!

Now if only I had half a good story.
How about daenerys has man hands so she continually gets dumped, she eventually commits suicide and the dragons destroy westeros in retribution.

?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How about daenerys has man hands so she continually gets dumped, she eventually commits suicide and the dragons destroy westeros in retribution.

?
I believe you're onto something here. Keep going until you fall off the edge of it.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Dany and Missandei would make a great oreo. Pale white and nut brown titties flopping.

If Melisandre is involved they can just play with each other somewhere out of the way.