GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Consistently, my favorite thing about this show is the "quiet before the storm". Every time something major is going to happen you can feel it and they just make you sit there and wait for it while reveling in that ominous feeling.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So, if I haven't watched anything since s2 ended, would it be worth watching htis one episode? Cause ya'll are going pretty crazy

Zignor 3_sl

shitlord
This season has been like trying to get a hot girl to fuck you. It's a bit slow-going, somewhat frustrating, interesting at times, with no shortage of cock teasing and promises of action leading to waiting until the next weekend, and then the next...until finally tonight the deal was closed and suddenly you're slinging loads with reckless abandon. But now what happens next weekend? My boner is ready. Please don't let me down.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Excuse me while I rewatch the last 15 minutes on the TV with the Dorne tits on my monitor at the same time.

Araxen

CGYVXbiXIAATo0S.png

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Awesome episode, but they've got Mormont becoming Gladiator the movie.
The only two scenes in the entire book series that bother me at all are:

The "rumored" head-swapping after the Red Wedding, and the Arena scene with the pigs disemboweling and eating alive the gladiator chick.

They're going to kill Jorah. This is a given. But because that fucker is one of my favorite underdog characters; I know the piggies are going to get him. That's what you get for being a White Knight kids. Pigs are going to fucking tug out and eat your steaming innards while you watch.

Merrith

That Tyrion/Dany scene was kinda awkward.
I actually thought it was pretty great, Dany actually had someone to make her look a little better in a scene to be honest. I'm excited to see them already at that point.

As for the rest I can't just break it down yet, holy fuck it was amazing. Nice to see them fill in some holes of what happened in the books with some actual Night King shit.

Also Valyrian Steel clearly the win.

Jon Snow v. Night King confirmed at Wrestlemania. End of this season is just the filler feud to keep him away from main event for awhile.

Cybsled

Deal with It walker image needs the sunglasses on him and his risen army of the dead.

Badass episode. Rick Grimes would get his ass kicked by GoT undead ;p

Merrith

Fuck anyone for bitching about this season btw. Assuming episode 9 will be badass as well, if 10 delivers as well (as it should with Jon scene) I'm perfectly fine with all the buildup leading to fucking amazing last 3 episodes.