GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Honestly, Astro deserves a high five for spoiling Tarrant, even if it was accidental. I owe him a +net.

Siliconemelons

Yes except for Blackfish because he's a bad ass. Catalyn is the world's worst character and Sansa exists.
Yeah I got that... every fam has "that cousin" in the tullys case instead of that one special cousin, its the one non-special person. I belive he must have spoken some sane truth to his brother- and that caused the love-lost hate. He didnt tell Cat her dads dyeing words "Yes my brother, you are correct... I am sorry... I have only sired morons... arghh....aahhcckk.....make sure....my son....arrow....he...ca...nt....aim....arrghhh"

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Blaming the budget is a kop out. Good direction can can make even a small skirmish look epic. What annoys me most is the flow of the story being disrupted, Mormont rides out with 300 men at the end of season 2, the next time we see him he has a handful of men and they're heading back to the wall. You don't need to have read the books (which I haven't) to know something major has happened and they've skipped it..

Like I give a fuck
Well done Godric, you didn't even need to lord how much more money you make than them to rack up the -nets. You're an inspiration.

spronk

FPS noob
so there is a torrent of the first episode of Game of Thrones (s01e01) with audio commentary by Tracy Morgan and JB Smoove (larrys black friend on Curb Your Enthusiasm), its pretty much exactly what you think - two black guys talking non stop at the screen, like RUN Wakandan RUN and how big horses dicks are.

Fedor

<Banned>
ZnjzvnD.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So what % certainty do we have that episode 9 is going to be the red wedding? my non-book reading friends keep wanting to have a GoT party I generally can't be hassled to go to, but I want to be there for that.

Sinter1_sl

shitlord
Really wish they ended the season on that... would've made for much more epic head explosions from the non-book reading crowd... instead we get the potential let down of Dany freeing slaves as the final episode... sigh.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Last week I grudgingly gave Dany +1 point for being cool, and I know she is due one or two more soon. Yet still I'd rather her show time be handed off to almost anyone else. Just catch us up on what she's been doing when Tyrion gets there or something.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Absolutely fantastic episode. Dany gets a +5 from me after this one. The buildup for Hound v. Beric was fucking great too. Queen of Thorns continues to fucking own it. Even the shit beyond the Wall was good this episode.

Some minor things...we still haven't seen Sam kill the Other/white walker yet, and the change of Sansa being offered to marry Loras seems odd. Probably won't change things a whole lot in the end though. I can't believe I have to wait a week for Hound v. Beric.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Solid fucking episode, the Unsullied shit was handled really well. Sucks knowing how much she blows in book 5.