GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Watching this episode with someone who has only seen the TV version was a great experience. They were practically twitching with excitement by the end.

Watching this episode with someone who has only seen the TV version was a great experience. They were practically twitching with excitement by the end.
I'm thinking the wave of shock and butthurt that will wash over the internet after the Red Wedding episode is going to be a thing to behold.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
great episode, but poor mormont.
rrr_img_22018.jpg

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So next week the non-readers get introduced to the world of resurrection. I expect some rustled jimmies over that.

I'm disappointed a bird doesn't get to eat Mormont's eyeballs.

Sinter1_sl

shitlord
Absolutely fantastic episode. Dany gets a +5 from me after this one. The buildup for Hound v. Beric was fucking great too. Queen of Thorns continues to fucking own it. Even the shit beyond the Wall was good this episode.

Some minor things...we still haven't seen Sam kill the Other/white walker yet, and the change of Sansa being offered to marry Loras seems odd. Probably won't change things a whole lot in the end though. I can't believe I have to wait a week for Hound v. Beric.
Just as I complained too... I think Margery offering Loras to Sansa was just the show's way of hitting home what was mostly inner dialogue in the book.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Just as I complained too... I think Margery offering Loras to Sansa was just the show's way of hitting home what was mostly inner dialogue in the book.
There's been no mention of Loras in the Kingsguard so far, so he's still eligible to marry. Also, we've had no mention of Willas at all, so the betrothal would go to Loras as he's the eldest eligible son. I suspect what will happen is he'll be offered the Kingsguard by Joffrey, be unable to turn it down, and that'll make him unavailable for marriage. Or, he'll join to stay close to Margaery. Then Joffrey or Tywin are free to pair Sansa to Tyrion as a joke.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I haven't seen tonight's episode yet, but I thought that was one of Loras' requests at the end of last season, he asked Joffrey to be in his Kingsguard.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lord of Light story is starting to get stale with me. Hope it gets better.

Episode was amazing.
None of this is spoilers right? I'll spoiler it anyway. I post in here cause I really enjoy what people who haven't read the book think of the show btw, and in case anyone has any ?s.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
The Varys box/sorcerer deal was fucking great. Stuff like that is welcome change for the show. Joffrey is the best acted character on this show I've decided (Tyrion is great, as are most everyone else). That kid absolutely fucking nails his scenes week in week out.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I almost forgot...the fixation on Podrick Whore Slayer, hilarious to have even Varys asking "what did he do to them?"

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I haven't seen tonight's episode yet, but I thought that was one of Loras' requests at the end of last season, he asked Joffrey to be in his Kingsguard.
He might have, I cant' recall, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't joined yet.