GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
S08E03: Theon, Varys, Missandei, Jorah, Beric, Red Witch (if she comes back)

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
robert strong not having a head is silly. he never takes his helm off... WHAT IS THE HELM ATTACHED TO?

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
robert strong not having a head is silly. he never takes his helm off... WHAT IS THE HELM ATTACHED TO?
why are you asking a logical question about a magical being? might as well ask where the fire comes from a dragon. in the TV show UnMountain does have a head, but he's just as much a mindless zombie as in the book. i was just emphasizing UnMountain's undead power. Hound will need to up his game if he wants to destroy him.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard

He's a sentient suit of armor with some body parts in there. He's 100% the Mountain and 100% headless. He doesn't eat or drink or use the bathroom or anything. I believe it even says you can't see inside his helmet somewhere in the books to to see if there was even a person in there.

• 1Like

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
He's a sentient suit of armor with some body parts in there. He's 100% the Mountain and 100% headless. He doesn't eat or drink or use the bathroom or anything.

Oh I forgot my zombie lore. The ones with heads break bread 3 times a day and shit like fiends.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
she really doesnt photograph well outside of the TV show lens. i mean thats great for her because if anyone walked by her in the street, theyd never know she was the queen of dragons.
wife says she looks spectacularly bland w/o a $10,000 wig and the best makeup artists in the world.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wife says she looks spectacularly bland w/o a $10,000 wig and the best makeup artists in the world.
dont get me wrong, she's girlfriend cute, but yeah she loses a few points without the HBO makeup dept doing their thing.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
your wife is being kind.

She looks like a regular person. Cute from some angles, ugly from others.

Which really only proves she is photogenic as all hell. It's like her superpower.

• 2Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
honestly, i don't like emilia clark as an actress. i think she's pretty meh. that being said, her eyebrows totally give me weird boners

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
They never showed the night king or the dead actually at Winterfell, and never showed them in the same scene with the north men during the trailer.

Maybe the dead went to Kings Landing

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
honestly, i don't like emilia clark as an actress. i think she's pretty meh. that being said, her eyebrows totally give me weird boners
shes a really shit actress, horrible in terminator and solo.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Pretty sure that was strategic. Maisie needs a career post-GoT, so she needs to shatter the "i'm a kid" stigma that can impact what roles she can get. You see other actors do the same where they started young, then got older. Daniel Radcliffe tried pretty hard to get away from Harry Potter by doing that full nudity stage show thing a number of years back.

Daniel is a good example.

He also shot that horror movie, which amounted to featuring just himself by himself throughout the entire movie if I remember correctly-- it was a solo feature.

• 2Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
in this week's episode there will be no battle. just an hour of winded scenes of preparing for one, various characters taking their turn to take a look at the undead army, making pointless comments, long shots of the undead just standing there, motionless. Danny giving speeches. Cercei looking out of the window, sipping wine. Jon being all beta. You know, the usual. Also, I hope Sansa is the first one to die. Preferably impaled.

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like