GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

spronk

FPS noob
winter is cumming

936full-game-of-bones%3A-winter-is-cumming-poster.jpg

those ho's look pretty beat though

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Okay I'm now all caught up and ready for the new series.

But wow I had no idea what was going to happen at the 'Red Wedding' That scene blew me away. Fully not expecting. Thinking about it after, that's what makes it so good, the un-expected.

I'm locked into an expectation of TV shows that they keep the same characters throughout and that no matter what kind of a bind or risky situation they get into, they'll get out and be fine for next week. In effect we're watching the show to seehowthey survive, not if.

So it's good when that expectation gets turned on its head.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Tywin Lanister is a cold hearted dude. Took Ice because his family didn't have any Valyrian Steel. Wonder who gets the 2nd sword.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
"Lots of people name their swords....Lots of cunts."

"You gonna die for some chickens?......Someone is."

The Hounds lines are fucking awesome.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
It's been a while but was Oberyn a homo in the books?
There was no mention of it, directly. But his open marriage, and hints about his wild sexual nature were spoken about (I think, been a while since I read through)--so I assume he just fucks anything that walks on two legs. (The Dornish in the books are like a mix of Greek/Italian/Spanish, so some homosexuality on the side for the men is probably just assumed for someone with a big sexual rep, heh.)

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
It is epic, I'm going to hate it when they split up. Watching Arya smile when The Hound said "fuck the king" and she realized he was getting ready to kill them all was pretty awesome.