GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well shit, sorry about that, I totally missed the Jaime in Dorne rumors that have been floating about. Haven't been playing close enough attention.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
from the developers diary it said something along the lines of "someone got beheaded, just another day on the set" i had assumed that was Arys, or maybe Robert strong (FU Grimmlokk!). I'd put money on the flashback being Maggie the frog and maybe a tower of Joy later in the season? didn't Sean Bean state something about appearing again?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Adebisi is going to run shit, Westeros best watch they butthole.

adebisi-shimmy-o.gif

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
You missed the part where they aged up Trystane and Myrcella and removed Arianne, didn't you?

Also no Ironborn, apparently they aren't important in the grand scheme of things. Or possibly Euron = Daario.

Not sure why people can't seem to fathom that they have only 3 seasons left to finish the series. Season 5 = what little is left of books 4/5. Season 6 = Winds of Winter. Season 7 = Dream of Spring. Expect more abbreviation and cutting to come. But really after this season it'll all be new to everyone since Winds won't be out until the entire GoT Series is available in a bluray bundle.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Oh good, someone else to explain how the TV business works and how there is zero chance that there will be more than 7 seasons based on your extensive knowledge of Hollywood.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Oh good, someone else to explain how the TV business works and how there is zero chance that there will be more than 7 seasons based on your extensive knowledge of Hollywood.
Yeah you are right they totally don't do any sort of storyboarding or planning on a TV series, they write the scripts for each episode 5 minutes before filming them.

Don't worry they'll go back and do the lady stone heart reveal sometime in season 10 and re-incorporate the grey joy's in season 14. Arianne will get dropped into the dorne family out of no where season 22, after 17 seasons of not existing. Cus this is totally a sitcom and shit.

Chris

Potato del Grande