GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Was he drunk during that AMA? That was one of the better ones I've read.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Hahahah

AxeApollo 3538 points 21 hours ago

Why did you not teach Jon Snow anything?

[?]RealSeanBean 4231 points 21 hours ago

HAHAHAHAH!

Because he's not mine!

[?]RealSeanBean 4274 points 21 hours ago

Little bastard!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Amazon just sent me an email update. They now have a delivery time for Game of Thrones season 4.
Tuesday, February 17th, 2015.

Season 3 shipped on February 18th, so it's right on time.

Chris

Potato del Grande
My thoughts over two seconds:

YES Charles Dance as Lord Vetinari!
Oh SHIT it's Going Postal :/

The trailer actually looks good but I'd like to see the older stuff first, because if this takes off I don't see how they can go back to it.

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
Well there's been quite a lot of Discworld stuff put out for TV in one form or another. I just chain-smoked the Hogfather TV series last night in fact, and it was pretty solid. Mr Teatime was good. There are 4 parts, each linked from the preceding one so its all easy to find. Its about 3 hours all told.

Wyrd Sisters and Soul Music have been done in animated form, The Colour of Magic, Hogfather, and Going Postal have been done as TV movies. A couple of Pratchetts other things have been done too (Truckers, Johnny and the Bomb), and several others are speculated (Sourcery, The Wee Free Men, Unseen Academicals, and The Troll Bridge (a short story)). Plus of course most of his stuff has been put out as audiobooks if thats your thing.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, that is going to be rough and I'm sure GoT won't pull any punches.

Xevy

Log Wizard
She's been nude in tons of shit. I'm sure she had 0 problems doing it. I think that's why she never got naked in the previous seasons, so that it's majorly shocking to see her completely bared for the public. The queen off her throne. Whereas the other chicks are mostly naked more or less for the sake of being naked (HBO).