Grand Theft Auto VI

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Please don't ruin this one.

Also looks like soon I'll need to play GTA4, the only one I missed, since I'm all into series-completing. Problem is, going back to the PS3 is rough nowadays. How did GTA4 never get a remaster?

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy

Also looks like soon I'll need to play GTA4, the only one I missed, since I'm all into series-completing. Problem is, going back to the PS3 is rough nowadays. How did GTA4 never get a remaster?

get it on Steam?

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

• 3Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's set in Vice City and you get to play a danger haired side shaven woman called Vivian who is upset at being harassed by all the vice none stop?

She has a non threatening gay/nerd black friend and a hispanic friend who drops random Spanish words into conversation, ay caramba!

Fuckidy fuck fuck!

• 1Barf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
It's set in Vice City and you get to play a danger haired side shaven woman called Vivian who is upset at being harassed by all the vice none stop?

She has a non threatening gay/nerd black friend and a hispanic friend who drops random Spanish words into conversation, ay caramba!

Fuckidy fuck fuck!
You are witnessing the death of a franchise

Fadaar

That guy
Eh, I'll get it for PS5 eventually unless it's absolute dogshit. GTA5 was awesome.

• 1Faggotry

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Doesn’t matter how woke it will be, it’s gonna sell like crazy and RSG gonna make a killing off of it.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How'd this get linked 6 hours ago without an edit when it's 6 minutes old? Props.