Grand Theft Auto VI

Janx

<Silver Donator>
cringe.gif at that trailer. FFS how America has fallen. Should make it real to life and have everyone speak spanish.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
visuals are crazy but 2025? goddamn

i wonder if its gonna be more like gta 5 (good/funny) or more like saints row reboot (cringe/shitty writing)

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Please don't ruin this one.

Also looks like soon I'll need to play GTA4, the only one I missed, since I'm all into series-completing. Problem is, going back to the PS3 is rough nowadays. How did GTA4 never get a remaster?

cover2.jpg

"Hey Dudebro, it's your cousin, want to go bowling??!"

Truly a mystery why that masterpiece never got a remaster...

• 1Moron
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Del

Vyemm Raider
God damn, they haven't lost their touch in making insanely hype trailers.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Don't forget the jogger culture! It looks to be jam-packed full of that shit.
You mean like San Andreas? Widely regarded as the best GTA of all-time?

That trailer looked fucking sick. And even if the story of the game sucks, the RP scene for this will be nuts.

I swear to god, you fuckers literally can't enjoy ANYTHING in life anymore. I legitimately feel sorry for you guys.

• 15Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 16 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Just wanted to come in here and be a faggot, I'm proud to say I've never played one of these garbage games.

"It's just their culture that's the problem!"

*proceed to play game basically roleplaying all of the worst parts of "their culture"*

godspeed, faggots!

• 4Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

That trailer looked fucking sick. And even if the story of the game sucks, the RP scene for this will be nuts.

I swear to god, you fuckers literally can't enjoy ANYTHING in life anymore. I legitimately feel sorry for you guys.
I demand my GTA to be about middle America church going farmers or it's too woke.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

joz123

Potato del Grande

It seems to be the popular thing on FoH now to just shit on everything even years before it comes out.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The trailer is amazing! The game graphically looks jaw dropping!

Edit: Jesus 2025. That sucks.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Announced only for PS5 and Series X|S, so there will be a significant downgrade from that trailer until a PC release / new consoles.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
just saying 2025 makes it sound 2 years out or just under.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just wanted to come in here and be a faggot, I'm proud to say I've never played one of these garbage games.

"It's just their culture that's the problem!"

*proceed to play game basically roleplaying all of the worst parts of "their culture"*

godspeed, faggots!
Gotta give a little crumb to the demons to keep them at bay. Never heard of mardi gras or halloween?

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Those visuals are fucking nuts. Art imitates life and they certainly nailed Miami culture.

• 2Like