Grand Theft Auto VI

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
cringe.gif at that trailer. FFS how America has fallen. Should make it real to life and have everyone speak spanish.
It's kind of ironic, if you look at the YouTube comments on the trailer, like half of them are in spanish.

SiLNU.png

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I demand my GTA to be about middle America church going farmers or it's too woke.
You might be onto something... an Amish Mafia game could be pretty good.
You guys joke, but what you're talking about is Banshee: Online

I would play the shit out of that.

As for the trailer: Main character is a bitch? Sigh. I guess Kirun can RP amazon-position fucking all the male hookers or something, but for the rest of us... not so sure about that choice. Maybe they're trying to capitalize on all of those successful and popular crime movies and shows with female main chara.... oh.

Hopefully they do the GTA5 thing and you're 1 of three characters. It was always kind of funny to play as 1 of the other guys in 5, then if you switched over to Trevor he was doing something completely fucked up and random and sometimes hilarious.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I expected that trailer to be more woke. It just made Miami look like an all around disaster rather than a woke one, which is fair.

Wont play this game just like I didn’t play the others though.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider

As for the trailer: Main character is a bitch? Sigh. I guess Kirun can RP amazon-position fucking all the male hookers or something, but for the rest of us... not so sure about that choice. Maybe they're trying to capitalize on all of those successful and popular crime movies and shows with female main chara.... oh.

Hopefully they do the GTA5 thing and you're 1 of three characters. It was always kind of funny to play as 1 of the other guys in 5, then if you switched over to Trevor he was doing something completely fucked up and random and sometimes hilarious.

Going by the trailer I'm kinda guessing you can play as the girl or the guy with her, that would make the most sense because a lot of us don't want to play GTA as a girl.

I'm not sure what to think about it really, on the one hand ya its full of a bunch of trash culture, but that's the real world we live in. It'll all depend on how they write it and whether or not they make fun of all the ridiculous stuff, or just make fun of white people.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Going by the trailer I'm kinda guessing you can play as the girl or the guy with her, that would make the most sense because a lot of us don't want to play GTA as a girl.

I'm not sure what to think about it really, on the one hand ya its full of a bunch of trash culture, but that's the real world we live in. It'll all depend on how they write it and whether or not they make fun of all the ridiculous stuff, or just make fun of white people.
Ya that's the thing: It's GTA. Wherever there's a large congregation of twerking, well here comes me in a large vehicle to mow them all down. A few survived?? Mr. Flamethrower has something to say about that.

Next day: oh look, isn't that cute! They're all going dancing! They look so clear and lifelike in my scope... or they did.

GTA: Because doing it in real life sends you to jail!
It has always been thus.

• 1Solidarity

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This game looks awesome. Might be the first game I pay full price for on release since Harry Potter!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

I mean, we could just wait for it to release and figure out the details of female POV, male, both? before we fucking sperg out about it. But nah...

WOKE TRASH!!!!

Also, for those bitching about games that aren't made about "White Christians", they already did that game - it was called Farcry 5 and Joseph Seed was lit.

Juvarisx

Florida
It's all going to be about the online shit anyway. GTA 5 online was stupid popular, that's not including the RP which was even more-so. IRL sized Miami sounds like a fun playground, and I could see them doing a dual story single player where each of the protagonists have a separate one based on your preferences.

Also a lot of the shit in the trailer looked like GTA Insta / Tik Tok and I could see being a doucebag social media influencer being a side thing you can do.

In the end its still Rockstar, there will be a limp dick liberal radio station, an Alex Jones conspiracy corner, a boat load of great rap, trance, heavy metal, etc stations to carnage around to. Not going to write it off cause you can play as a woman lol.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Ya that's the thing: It's GTA. Wherever there's a large congregation of twerking, well here comes me in a large vehicle to mow them all down. A few survived?? Mr. Flamethrower has something to say about that.

Next day: oh look, isn't that cute! They're all going dancing! They look so clear and lifelike in my scope... or they did.

GTA: Because doing it in real life sends you to jail!
It has always been thus.

It looks to me like the stupid fucking twerking is probably relegated to cutscenes and interior areas where you can't actually mow everyone down. Wouldn't be surprised at all if the freedom to mow in general was significantly curtailed, but I guess we'll see. If it does let you blast twerkers I'll totally forgive whatever it does wrong.

Pros:

-Looks super gorgeous

-Having a female main character might be interesting, she's cute and has some sass. Hasn't been done before in this series.

Cons:

-2025 is really far off, I expected this game to be late Spring 2024 or Summer at the latest.

-Trailer was pretty trashy, mainly because of the twerking shots (which all looked like they might have been the same NPC in different places). I mean GTA has always been about the trashier elements of culture but IDK, this one just struck me as extra-trashy. Wish it took a bit less from rap videos and a bit more from Miami Vice. We need Crockett and Tubbs to class this thing up.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
RDR2 had horse testicle weather related physics, GTA VI has twerk physics. What a time to be alive. Release window is disappointing and no pc at launch sucks but this looks fantastic.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Well yea, it worked for GTA 5, why wouldn't they do it again?

Game didn't get to be the largest box sales in history by accident - they sold it twice to the same people lmao and it'll work again.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Well yea, it worked for GTA 5, why wouldn't they do it again?

Game didn't get to be the largest box sales in history by accident - they sold it twice to the same people lmao and it'll work again.
This. Streamers in the RP scene will just stream it on consoles until it's available on PC, where everyone buys a 2nd copy.

• 1Like