Gravity (2013)

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I'm not really sure why I posted that. I read maybe 10% of the thread before concluding that no one said it was bad.

Is it just me or is George Clooney a smug douchebag in pretty much 100% of all movies he's in?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Anyone who has smashed as much smoking hot pussy as Clooney is allowed to be a smug douchebag all they want.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
she ruined the movie for me, she didn't rely on her training. she didn't listen to orders and why in the fuck would you stop and take a break knowing in 90min's shit was about to get real. no you want to curl up into a ball and chill.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
she ruined the movie for me, she didn't rely on her training. she didn't listen to orders and why in the fuck would you stop and take a break knowing in 90min's shit was about to get real. no you want to curl up into a ball and chill.
So we could see she has an amazing body at 49, duh.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Saw the screener tonight. It was worth the once off viewing, but I'm glad that I didn't pay to see it. Visually stunning, but overall pretty mediocre I think. It will probably win all kinds of awards because shit like this always does. That said...

This was pretty bad imho. Bad enough that I left the theater after 25 minutes and waited in the lobby for my wife and other friends to finish it.
Personally I think you're full of it. If by some very thin chance you're not lying your ass off then you are one extremely immature, rude motherfucker. Either way I'm glad I don't know you. You would of walked the fuck home if you pulled that shit with me.
rolleyes.png

Sterling

El Presidente
Just watched this earlier today. Wasn't terribly impressed. It wasn't complete shit or anything but it wasn't memorable either.

Juvarisx

Florida
I loved this movie, but it would be completely worthless to watch it now. It required a real IMAX 3D screen to appreciate it.

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
Saw the screener tonight. It was worth the once off viewing, but I'm glad that I didn't pay to see it. Visually stunning, but overall pretty mediocre I think. It will probably win all kinds of awards because shit like this always does. That said...

Personally I think you're full of it. If by some very thin chance you're not lying your ass off then you are one extremely immature, rude motherfucker. Either way I'm glad I don't know you. You would of walked the fuck home if you pulled that shit with me.
rolleyes.png
It's cool how much rustling I've caused in this thread because I didn't like a movie and walked out of it. Like nobody else has ever walked out of a movie they didn't like.

As far as the macho "leave him to walk the fuck home", well good luck with that. I'll call bullshit on you doing that ever. But it sure sounds tough and cool on the board.
rolleyes.png

Sterling

El Presidente
It's cool how much rustling I've caused in this thread because I didn't like a movie and walked out of it. Like nobody else has ever walked out of a movie they didn't like.

As far as the macho "leave him to walk the fuck home", well good luck with that. I'll call bullshit on you doing that ever. But it sure sounds tough and cool on the board.
rolleyes.png
Yeah and walking out of a movie that everyone else you were with staying and watching while being is pretty fucking badass too. I'm sure they really appreciate your awesomeness.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Preferring to wait in a lobby for an hour over seeing even a mediocre movie seems pretty silly and weird. I guess if you had a phone to surf the net with it'd make sense.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I call bullshit. No one is that fucking retarded to go wait in the lobby rather than fall asleep.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ive walked out on several movies, but i never walked out alone on a movie. its kind of a dick move to walk out and leave the other person in the theater by themselves. this has happened to me, i wanted to see natural born killers and my friend wanted to see beverly hills cop 3 or something and he actually got all pissy when i said i didnt want to watch that shit, so he went off in a huff and i was stuck with NBK. looking back on it now, my friend was a fucking moron. that BHC3 was a massive pile of shit.

spronk

FPS noob
i feel sorry for anyone who didn't like this movie in theaters, makes me think you have a small neglected imagination. and probably a tiny dick too.

Maebe_sl

shitlord
She was a terrible astronaut, I will never go into space with that character!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That's silly, you would never go into space with a celebrity because you know something dramatic or horrific will always happen and the odds are you're not the hero who is going to survive.