Gravity (2013)

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Unsurprising, but great to hear
The most surprising thing about the link is that "One Direction: This is Us" has 72%.

I thought Gravity looked stupid at first, but given all the praise I suppose I'll have to give it the benefit of the doubt. I still hope it doesn't have a typical, Hollywood Happy Ending (tm).

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
What part of that sentence required an exclamation mark?

I mean, even trying to read it in my head isn't working. Maybe you could make insane all loud and shit, but I still don't think it warrants one.

Juvarisx

Florida
What? People make too big of deals off studio produced trailers. You are looking at a director who's last 3 movies were all excellent with total freedom to make the movie how he wanted. This is usually what you get.

fucker_sl

shitlord
i really cant remember in the past 10 years a movie with such overwhelming positive opinion from everyone.

i was pretty exciting when i heard the news Alfonso Cuar?n was doing another movie. Children of Man is one of my prefered movie of all time. Then, when i read the first synopsys i was a bit worried it could turn into a delusion

look like i worried for nothing. Cant wait for wednesday

Feien

Ploppers
Just saw this. All my brain can muster is...fuck... in a very good way. I'm putting this as one of my top movies i've ever seen.

Juvarisx

Florida
Saw this last night, it might as well concluded with the awards being handed to them for Best Director, Cinematography, Actress, probably editing, and visual effects. I can't think of a better movie I have seen this year so likely Picture.

First 15 minutes or so is probably the best piece of directing I have ever seen, and see it in IMAX 3D it actually works