Gravity (2013)

Feien

Ploppers
Watch it in the biggest screen you can find. Imax 3D really worked for me. 3D in this movie feel more like a character rather than an effect.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i am taking the wife tomorrow 7pm at the IMAX @ jordans furniture in Reading MA...price 3 dollars less per ticket there than the AMC theater that is ~5 minutes closer to my house.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
AMCs don't have IMAX screens, they have projectors made by IMAX for their screens.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>
Every single review Ive read so far basically says to see on the big of a screen as possible and a lot of them said that the first film they have ever reviewed where they considered 3D to be essential to the experience

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Nope just near jordan's furniture.

Jordan's Furniture in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island- store

IMAX Movies at Jordan's Furniture in Reading and Natick, MAis their imax theater

price- non-student is ~3 dollars less per ticket vs surrounding imax style theaters in the area.

only downside is you have to walk through half of their furniture store to get to the entrance. of course that is not a downside- its like walking through the mall.

ok looked at the difference in imax theaters

imax 3d theater - screens range from 47x24 to 74x46 in size

imax theater are 51x37 to 117x96

the one @jordans...is still an imax 3d theater. granted it's the upper end of the imax 3d theater but not "classic" dimensions

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The IMax near me is 63 x 86 feet (equivalent to nearly seven stories high) and they aren't showing this.
mad.png

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
i am taking the wife tomorrow 7pm at the IMAX @ jordans furniture in Reading MA...price 3 dollars less per ticket there than the AMC theater that is ~5 minutes closer to my house.
I'll be seeing it there as well, though probably not on Friday.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Just saw this in IMAX. I enjoyed it was definitely a good movie. They over did the "debris field" a little bit for dramatic effect and this scene lingered a little too long
rrr_img_45341.jpg

Simas_sl

shitlord
Great movie. My only gripe would be that the themes and symbolism are a bit hit-you-over-the head at times, but that's minor. Don't skip on the 3D!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Thought my wife was about to have a heart attack at one point, pretty amazing viewing experience. The story and symbolism may be a bit much but it's gotta be one of the best 90 mins spent in a theatre I ever had.

spronk

FPS noob
I went in to see this reluctantly today, not a big sandra bullock fan and was expecting a drawn out, emotional rollercoaster kinda chick flick with some space shit mixed in. Man, was I wrong. Fucking insanely awesome movie, probably the best visual movie I have seen in a long, long, long time. Definitely worth it in 3D and the biggest screen around. Tense the whole way and no bullshit. Just awesome, definitely one of the few movies I would say you should really see in theaters.