Grim Dawn

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I never got any lvl 75 purples without regular ultimate clearing of bastion/nemesis farm

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just started playing this. Its pretty fun, I went Witchblade with most points in Occultist Soleals. Cadence maxed on Warrior with some defensive ability.

I actually rape on veteran, it seems like a gimped build but honestly once i get blood of dreeg and the cleave skill it should start to get interesting.

I havent tried any other builds/classes.

Northerner

N00b
Yeah, lots of sets although a lot of them have shitty bonuses. Some are excellent though!

I'm quite enjoying it so far. Playing pure arcanist, pure pets (with a gun) and a weird soldier melee thing that's not yet working as intended. Levels are 40-50ish only though so far so still definitely dabbling.

Squishish arc build is the most fun so far.

Spark

Golden Knight of the Realm
I hit 85 yesterday on my battlemage.....played up until level 82 trying to do a pure arcanist but I just didn't have the survivability on ultimate. Finally had to give in and use soldier specs to more than double my hp and added about 100 offensive and defensive points. My survivability went through the roof. Also switched from Panetti's to Callidor's Tempest, now I just facetank everything......Only time I really die is when I'm careless fighting a nemesis.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Beat Veteran difficulty at level 53 this weekend, last guy was pretty easy with my all pet setup (Occultist/Shaman). Only time I really ever worry is when I don't realize I'm standing in a big pool of something that rapes me. If I pay attention and just move, and resummon pets as needed, most stuff is pretty easy. Toughest fights for me were Salazar, that thing in the collapsed mining tunnel, and the faceraping fuck at the bottom of the Steps of Torment. Haven't gone back to try him again due to needing a Skeleton Key to even try.

Funny thing is that I picked up an Empowered Epic and a Legendary, both weapons, that will be great for my buddy playing a Nightblade. Both give +1 to all skills, plus a ton of other useful shit. Nothing for my class at all
frown.png

Currently torn between just working on factions (including negative for Nemesis), or blowing through the game again to get to Ultimate and try to farm up some nice gear. Or start another character, but while I definitely have interest in other classes, not sure I want to play the game again unless it is with a goal in mind (getting to Ultimate) right now. And I'd probably go farm up some twink gear first as well, because that's half the fun of making alts, right?

Oh, and I might "cheat" and go find the 2 devotion shrines I missed in the first play through.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I would just farm cronleys hideout a bit before leaving veteran, his faction is hard to get.

How is going back cheating? That's what these games are built for.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Oh, I meant use the internet to determine which ones I missed. Fuck exploring the entire map, including random caves, in the hopes I get lucky. I only missed two, so close enough in my book.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The devotion constellations all have names. Like necromancer. He needs eight more points to fully unlock that constellation and get it's skill.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Hard to figure out which play style is best. I rolled a Conjurer and i alrdy have my hellhound and briar pet along with 1 point into raven. Im just confused should i be up in mobs face or chill back and use a gun or something. Any good pet only builds i could follow?

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its crazy how finding one item can basically change or define your whole build. I was using a sword and shield as a Witchblade mainly using Caedence and Witchfire, but then found a named Epic Xbow called Malady and put dreegs component on it and man I basically turned into a ranged monster and switched up some skills to compensate. So fun.

And what I love is the itemization system KIND of reminds me of AC a little as you can get epic drops off of trash mobs. I got that Malady weapon off trash.

Northerner

N00b
I am loving this game overall! It's like PoE lite but still just fun once you figure out the slightly esoteric item and skill/devotion system. Plenty of ways to break the game though.

Loving three builds at the moment: Pure pets (impressively effective in this game), Arc beam focused soldier/arcanist thing (still weird but effective as hell so far with options to facetank, kite, whatever) and my new favorite: the vit AE conjurer. Lifedrain is probably a bit OP since you can build it into a pretty tanky build too and only need to kite the really badass badasses, which you are also very effective at doing.

Next one is a DW rape build I think. There are enough kiting tools to make it viable i hear and increased killing speed and mobility is always huge for lategame farming. My vit and arc builds can likely kill *anything* but are far from optimal at doing speed runs. The pet build too I suppose but it is a real sacrifice in terms of flex.

Ok ... KickStarted this but after long backlog finally got around to playing. About 20 hours in on a Blademaster (Soldier/Nightblade).

+ awesome Diablo clone
+ for those who played it back in the day, it is very much like Titan Quest, but better
+ extremely deep skills, class, item, stats systems
+ has multi-classing

Anyway, highly recommended especially for the cheap-ish price. Only thing hard is being solo and finding a group in your level range. But if you play with friends it shouldn't be an issue.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Question, say i can spawn nemesis bosses in my own games, if i go to a friends game will my negative rep spawn them in their game also?