9. “Come A Little Bit Closer” — Jay and the Americans
  10. “Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang” — Silver
  11. “Surrender” — Cheap Trick
  12. “Father and Son” — Cat Stevens
  13. “Flash Light” — Parliament
  14. “Guardians Inferno” — The Sheepers feat. David Hasselhoff

Oldbased

> Than U
Semi disappointed in that list. I like and know 10 of them well and 1 semi well but given the time period there was sooooo much better that could have been done. Oh well, always G3.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Semi disappointed in that list. I like and know 10 of them well and 1 semi well but given the time period there was sooooo much better that could have been done. Oh well, always G3.

List isn't too bad. What really matters is the context they are used in the movie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
List isn't too bad. What really matters is the context they are used in the movie.
Ya, I get that. Just that is my jam period of music and there is sooo many good songs. Hell 1 of these, 2 really but 1 was the skating rink jam and for the younguns I don't mean skateboarding.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Ya, I get that. Just that is my jam period of music and there is sooo many good songs. Hell 1 of these, 2 really but 1 was the skating rink jam and for the younguns I don't mean skateboarding.

I am sure cost for licensing the songs makes them use lesser songs as well.

• 1Solidarity

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
If he's in Guardians 3 then I hope they're doing Infinity Watch.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
“He’s not. He’s not in Infinity War. But he will be a part of the future Marvel cosmic universe and a pretty important part of that.”

Good news.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Well I guess this answers the burning question as to who has the movie rights to the character. Unfortunately we won't be seeing him in Infinity War.

Adam Warlock Was Originally in Guardians of the Galaxy 2
It was Adam Warlock. He was a big part of the screenplay and I realized it was one character too many. And I adored the character. I adored what we had done with him. I think we did something really creative and unique with Adam Warlock. But it was one character too many and I didn’t want to lose Mantis and Mantis was more organically part of the movie anyway. So I decided to save him for later.”

that's amazing restraint

GotG Mantis is one of my fav re-done characters too
mantis-guardians.jpg

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It also demonstrates just how much leash Marvel gives it directors, not only Gunn but the Russos as well. They didn't force the character on either of them.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm under the impression at this stage of the game that Marvel fully trusts in their product (for good reason), so they allow the directors to do what would be best for the brand. The universe isn't ending in the foreseeable future, so there is ALWAYS time to add more at a later date, rather than possibly tarnish a current title by making it too difficult to follow for the masses.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I get the feeling that Infinity War 1 will be Thanos gathering the stones with Avengers in pursuit (Iron Man/Spiderman/Starlord meeting up too late with Thor/Dr Strange/Vision as they lose their gems) and Infinity War 2 will be everyone trying to survive his victory and coming together at the end, with Nova still being Thanos' undoing. Don't need Adam Warlock here.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Even though it's a non-spoiler review there is one part that might be considered spoilerish but they give plenty of heads up before going there.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I've got 10 dollars so I'll just see the movie and review it in my mind.

• 1Solidarity

Malkav

French Madman
Seen it this morning in IMAX.

Was great. Very independent from the MCU in away, except for one of the post-credit scene.

I had a few really good laughs. Drax and Mantis are killing it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users