Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
That was shown to like the Children's Choice Awards or some shit. They cut it together so that kids would laugh at poop jokes.

Yeah, they had to distract from Ghostbusters winning all those awards somehow. (What the fuck is a Children's Choice Awards? Is that the shit where they Nickelodeon slime people on stage that I remember from my childhood 25 years ago?)

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
My 5 year old daughter is hyped for baby Groot. She wants her birthday party to be going to see this with her friends. That wont happen but it's cute.

Original was easily my favorite Marvel movie and I generally like Marvel movies. And that was with a generic bad guy and plot.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
So in that short trailer, it says get ready for "A HOLE NEW ADVENTURE."

I re-watched it, and couldn't find a joke/pun there. Tell me, please, that that's a joke and not illiteracy. Save my faith in humanity and the MCU please, someone.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I think it's supposed to be a call back to Peter's "Showtime A-holes" line in the first trailer.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I assume 5 scenes for some kind of 'Avengers Assemble' montage or to show the current whereabouts of whatever 5 Infinity Stones aren't the one this movie is based around.

Or.

5 different dick jokes.
5 slice of life scenes with the 5 main characters.