Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Charlie points out a lot of good stuff in the latest clip.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
A lot of plot points revealed in this. Some might consider it slightly spoilerish.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Didn't know this was so far along. Baby Groot's groovy. Bautista did well in the first one. Liked Drax quite a bit.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
This trailer is kind of a mess IMO, and nevertheless HOLY FUCK CAN'T WAIT!111!!!!1

• 3Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Hype is full steam. Almost there. Wolverine on Friday, this in 9 weeks and 2 days, then Spider-Man... Then Ragnarok! This year is tits.

Kurt Russell.png

Last edited:

Royal

I must have gotten jipped when I was a kid because my Mattel Classic Football couldn't track aliens.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
okaay, that trailer makes me go,...Yeaaaahhhhh :)

definatly seeign this opening night.....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
I hate crowds and groups of people enough that I rarely go to a theater, but I'll go see this in a theater.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I must have gotten jipped when I was a kid because my Mattel Classic Football couldn't track aliens.

Haha mofos I was just going through my desk at work because we are changing buildings and look what I found buried at the bottom of the drawer!

VMltrCX9qcSZECTRGZAlVWdfQoj9IGsvIsbfUTuLGloxkw48IffnxLqFZr6IMT4Afa_MppNfPDQJRj9D58a=w507-h901-no.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Royal

Everything they have released for this so far has been damn good but the most recent one is pretty lame. It amounts to a string of toilet humor which I don't recall Gunn resorting to much if at all in the first movie. I hope it's an outlier.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Everything they have released for this so far has been damn good but the most recent one is pretty lame. It amounts to a string of toilet humor which I don't recall Gunn resorting to much if at all in the first movie. I hope it's an outlier.

That was shown to like the Children's Choice Awards or some shit. They cut it together so that kids would laugh at poop jokes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user