Guys with ass-hair problems.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for all the tips. I always feel like I'm trying to wipe peanut butter out of shag carpet.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I like using multi ply with the texture just slightly off of printer paper. That quilted shit just dingleballs all over the place. I don't need a wet wipe, I've been out of diapers for decades. Just give me enough strong TP and I'll take care of the problem. Even if it brown markers.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Why aren't you men using adult wipes, yet? Hell, I carry actual baby wipes in my backpack for when I'm out of the house. But, I also nair my butthole since I have so much hair down there. -.-
I had to wait until the 10th post for our resident anal waxing gay guy expert to come here with his expertise! You're letting your guard down! :p

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

rrr_img_104902.png

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My hotel in Philippines had a little hose/sprayer hooked up to the toilet. Now I'm not sure what it's supposed to be used for.... But it cleans ass to the max.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
My hotel in Philippines had a little hose/sprayer hooked up to the toilet. Now I'm not sure what it's supposed to be used for.... But it cleans ass to the max.
I first read that as "hooker". I suppose that's one way to wipe your bum, if you're rich enough. Just employ some hookers to do the job for you.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If I have some shit clinging to hair causing a marker effect, I'll reach back there with paper, take hold of the little shit ball and the hairs it clings to, and rip all those hairs and ball the fuck out. Like a boss.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ya know, its pretty funny that a fucked-up sounding thread like this one really brings the community together.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just keep a small bucket of water next to the shitter and dip your toilet paper in it before you wipe. Economy wet wipes!

Phanton

Trakanon Raider
Nair? Man, one time I just swiped each side of my ass crack with my 5 bladed disposable shaving razor when I was in the shower. Worked out well for me, but have mercy on whoever screws that one up. (No, I didn't shave my face with it after that lol I threw it away).

We have a septic system, so most wet wipes cant be used at home. I do have a toddler though, so I always have wet wipes handy while im out. I put nair on my chest a few years back and it was the worst experience of my life. I dont think I would rub it on my asshole. I used to shave my ass regularly, but that gets tiresome to keep up with. Now, its out of control. I feel bad for my son. Hes hairy as shit.