Guys with ass-hair problems.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It seems there is quite the variation possible. I have one kid who only pooped about once every 4 days while in diapers. It was glorious.

Metamucil-Weight-Loss.jpg

Psyllium husk is the answer.! 3 heaping Tbs with 20oz of water @ 2:30 in the afternoon will have you cleaned out by 10:00 the next morning, good for all day. Won't spend more than 2 minutes on the John per session, poop practically fighting to get out....

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
This is the internet, most of you can't even reach your butt crack anymore, right? Nothing but matted old poop, forming butt-dreadlocks. Stop blaming the smell on the dog, we know its you, fatty.

Personally, I've never looked at my own butthole, so I'm not really concerned about grooming it. It's enough work keeping the cock jungle under control. There's always that one hair that somehow escapes the clipper that I can use as a jump-rope.

Anyway, I imagine the secret to butt shaving is taking just a bit off the top instead of the full monty. Otherwise you feel all sweaty like a fully shorn cocknballs, followed by the itching.

Just mow the lawn, folks. Unless you're a fag or poop 3 times a day what the jesus christ.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Actually, regularity is unique to each person.

@Whoopi: Konsyl is better as there is no sugar plus it doesn't clump as fast.
So medically you think it's ok to shit every four days? I believe that the threshold for being labelled "chronically constipated" is 3 or less shits per week. I know when I got diverticulitis, my doc told me my #1 priority was keeping the poop train moving.

And psyllium husks taste like slimy booger when mixed with juice. Miralax for the win. Nothing like an industrial anti-freeze additive to keep the pipes clean..

Binkles_sl

shitlord
I have recently started having steel cut oats for breakfast, which has lessened the need for toilet paper and wiping. My pooh now has a velvety consistency with a sumptuousness befitting the most luxurious of soft serves.

BEPGFs4.gif

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
you, sir, must not be gainfully employed. or if you are, you're missing out on one of life's great secrets...
That's not the point, I think. I'm also astonished that you shit that much, regardless of where it is.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
So medically you think it's ok to shit every four days? I believe that the threshold for being labelled "chronically constipated" is 3 or less shits per week. I know when I got diverticulitis, my doc told me my #1 priority was keeping the poop train moving.

And psyllium husks taste like slimy booger when mixed with juice. Miralax for the win. Nothing like an industrial anti-freeze additive to keep the pipes clean..
I am saying that regularity is unique to each person. One person can shit once a week. One person can shit 4 times a day.

And I don't believe Miralax is safe for long time use. If you take a laxative for an extended period of time, you run the risk of electrolyte imbalances and your colon starts losing the ability to poop on its own without help.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I like that you bumped this old thread like you were actually searching for ass-hair threads.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
I like that you bumped this old thread like you were actually searching for ass-hair threads.
Very striking assumption. I actually was looking through all of the screenshots threads until I found something new that caught the eye. I've had this shit problem for years until the doc told me to change my diet. Lol.