Guys with ass-hair problems.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
I wonder how effective a water dental pick would be in a ghetto/economical-type situation:

rrr_img_104916.jpg

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Just take a shower after every shit then you fucking ape men.
I, for one, shit at least 3 times a day. At least 2 of them are at work, a good 20 mins each. No showers there.

The ol' electric hair/body trimmer with a guard on 1-2 as mentioned above works fine. Find TP that has dual texture, smooth front, textured back, alternate between the rough side and smooth side of the TP progressively as the skidmarks decrease.

C'mon guys, this isn't rocket science.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
There seem to be an uncharacteristically high number of extremely hairy asses on this forum. What percentage of this forum is Greek?

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I would imagine that is lost on a few people. I haven't heard/seen it used in that context for some while. Butt kudos.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
You seriously spend an hour a day shitting? WTF.
A wise man once said: "Only a fool shits on his own time."

I once figured it out, if I spent only 5 minutes a day shitting at work then that works out to 2.5 days a year spent on the bog on full pay. Double that to 10 mins and you got yourself a weeks worth of shitter time. Life is good!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Never shave the crack. I've done it, and it is nice for like the first day and a half. When the hair starts growing back it is unbearable. It's like sandpaper that constantly itches

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Never shave the crack. I've done it, and it is nice for like the first day and a half. When the hair starts growing back it is unbearable. It's like sandpaper that constantly itches
I related it to having 100 degree sand from the sahara coming out of your ass pores. +1 for clippers with a #1 guard.