Hannibal

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
She's been upped to a series regular (from guest star), so she should be in most of the season.

Fedor

<Banned>
it returns this thursday

richard-armitage-francis-dolarhyde-hannibal-850x560.png

it was really pretty but i had to turn on cc. the velvety colors are what makes it.
s3 isn't apparently going to follow the crimeforumla. there's lots of fuller-spoiler interviews posted on reddit; one where he mentions that they haven't yet the rights for silenceofthelambs.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This episode is was really... surreal? As far as how it was shot. But that being said I enjoy how it is shot more than I do just about anything else about it!

fris

Vyemm Raider
i think i'm going to miss the criminal-who-done-it aspect. if it's just hannibal killing & eating people, the show will lose a ton of it's depth.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
For me, this show is about the tragic bromance of Will and Hannibal, and there should be plenty of that this season. Plus,
Francis Dolarhyde and Lady Murasaki. Plenty of space to go backwards and forward.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I love this show but I didn't find this episode that great and worry the show will turn into too much style over substance.

Don't get me wrong the style is fantastic but they need to reign it in a little.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I love this show but I didn't find this episode that great and worry the show will turn into too much style over substance.

Don't get me wrong the style is fantastic but they need to reign it in a little.
I just shut off the premier halfway through because it was just art to be art and zero substance. Yay he quoted some ancient Italian, good for him. The viewers aren't in on the whole joke. We can only see so many "visions" of what might be. We need some plot, some meat ourselves.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I just shut off the premier halfway through because it was just art to be art and zero substance. Yay he quoted some ancient Italian, good for him. The viewers aren't in on the whole joke. We can only see so many "visions" of what might be. We need some plot, some meat ourselves.
Jesus the second episode was even more boring than the first one.

fris

Vyemm Raider
i wouldn't say that.

seems season 1 was preparing us for season 2. season 3 seems to be the comedown for season 2. i'm not a huge fan of will's constant hallucinations and it's an easy way to keep the audience guessing or retcon at any point. i was looking forward to how hannibal was on the run, not instantly established in a first world country.

season 2 was great for it's interaction beteween hannibal and will. w/ hannibal on the run, they can't have it. the fact that they came as close as they did by the 2nd episode is ridiculous.

it still gets a pass and i'll watch the entire season based on how great s1 & 2 were though.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
I have loved the last 2 episodes. Nothing happened but I was never bored.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Yeah agreed, too much artsy weird shit and not enough actual show so far. Hope it picks up.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So, why exactly is Scully helping Hannibal? I seem to remember her dropping him and warning Will about it because he's crazy. Now they're "married?"

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I have such a hard time reading her character. It seems like she's been completely dominated by Hannibal and will do anything he commands, but then she'll be a little antagonistic which I wouldn't expect in her situation.

To be fair, I would eat her too, though.