Health Problems

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Oh my god I've totally been there. 10 seconds? Bitch please! Try 20-25 seconds. Massive relief mixed with massive pain. I don't even know who to yell FUCK YOU! at for that shit.

Vape pot bro. While I'm certain not nearly as bad as your neuropathy my arms, mostly elbows, get painfully tingly. Such an uncomfortable odd pain.
You can just scroll up/page back for more glowing recommendations from me.

iannis

Musty Nester
As tempting as it is to look stuff up online and as useful as it is to be educated... that shit will scare the shit out of you. Sometimes ignorance might be better.

There are untreatable fatal conditions (and diseases) with no symptoms. The coroner goes, "oh. He had such-and-such syndrome. Sucks to suck."

Sorry about your butthole. I was in a mood.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I learned long ago not to do that. Got a headache? You're fucked you've got 2 weeks to live with that cancer. God damn my toe hurts. Oh damn. You've got bone cancer. Enjoy that 2 months left you've got.
Stay the fuck away from Google at all costs.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I have a major health problem today. I cleared our car off then sat down. I went to get up to make some eggs and holy mother of god. I definitely pulled something and I can't stand up straight now. This just great! lol

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, that is brutal. It's infuriating. I pulled my back last year, I've never been sure exactly how, and had to lay on my floor for three days.

It just makes you mad. And I'm under no illusions. That mess was nothing. It didn't hurt, and I only had to use one sickday, and I had someone to call to pull down the necessities so I wasn't uber fucked.

Yeah, being randomly gimped is lame.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Just got back from the hospital after a hemorrhoidectomy. I had a very bad roid that lasted for 3 days and sent me to the bed straight. So today went to the surgeon and had it removed. Just with local anesthesia, that shit is nerve wrecking, feeling then down there. Now the post operation is nothing but pain. Fuck, even my penis hurt, somehow my glans hurts a lot, makes me want to scratch it. 2 weeks of this. F me.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
So my brother had surgery to remove an abscess he's had for about 6 months now. They were trying to get it to drain and resolve itself with the use of stents but when they went in this morning the abscess was the consistency of toothpaste. So no matter how long they left the stents in they would have been useless due to how thick and goopy the abscess was. His doc (mine also actually) said it was the absolute worse one she's seen in a very long time. He could be home as early as Sunday. Depends on his pain levels and all that shit.

Man Lendarios I've had hemorrhoid issues over the years but thankfully they've never been anything more than mild. Reading your post makes me want to go eat some more fiber right now. lol

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
See Tred, that could have been me. Fuck Boils/abscesses.

My stuff came out like mostly liquid at least.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
The only thing keeping me sane is the 40 Percocet they gave me. I'm having such vivid dreams... and nightmares... For as long as I don't move.. Because if you breathe too hard cough or turn, the pain will wake you up.. Oh it's 2 am.. Oh my... Fuck..

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Call and bitch it isn't working. That was some horrific shit you had done. You deserve to get yourself the good shit. Definitely keep taking those stool softeners though. These pain meds are no joke when it comes to stopping you up completely. And that is NOT fun.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Yeah, straining can cause more hemorrhoids to form. I would actually toss the opiates and take either tylenol or aleve, to be honest. I would take Konsyl to form your poop and continue taking your Colace or Senna to actually get you to poop. Just drink lots of water and ambulate to get things moving down there.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Sitting through my 6th and last chemo as long as the scans come back clean. It's terrible feeling the worst ever. Threw up right at the beginning.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
There should be a fucking surgeon general's warning about the dangers of constipation. Most everybody (myself included) thinks it's some benign condition that you throw some Metamucil/ex-lax at when it flares up, but in reality it's fucking dangerous and can lead to diverticulitis, which I found out the hard way. I had no clue that occasional tear-inducing grunt 'N dumps could lead to a chronic condition that would require lifelong diet modification and occasional excruciating pain, but it's true.. Stay regular rerolled bros..

Lendarios: If the stool softeners don't work, a bowl of stewed prunes works magic for me.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Most people don't think gut wrenching constipation is a benign condition, especially when it's a re-occurring thing. At least, I would hope not.

Differences in your stool are pretty much the earliest warning sign something is either fucked with your diet or fucked with your gut.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Most people don't think gut wrenching constipation is a benign condition, especially when it's a re-occurring thing. At least, I would hope not.

Differences in your stool are pretty much the earliest warning sign something is either fucked with your diet or fucked with your gut.
"Gut wrenching and constant?" Yeah, I'd agree, that I wouldn't consider normal. But to elaborate constipation isn't just necessarily getting stopped up and not going for a few days, but also simply straining to take a dump. I never had "regularity" based constipation, just a few times a week a BM that would require strain/effort. It's the "straining/pushing" that causes diverticulitis because it puts pressure on your colon. I was regular, never had stomach pain, and didn't think much of having to strain. Maybe I was just dumb not to realize that this could lead to something worse, but I simply had never heard of straining causing diverticulitis. Worst thing I thought could happen was hemorrhoids.

EDIT: Finished writing this post and get a rerolled advertisement for Cologuard. Lol..