Health Problems

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
My grandmother unfortunately is going to need to be on an oxygen machine for the rest of her life

She’s supposed to be on 1L setting on the machine

View attachment 550595
I’ve adjusted it to this level, this indicates 1L right?

The nurse at the hospital talked about a liquid but there doesn’t seem to be any in the indicator so I’m going off the position of the ball
Should probably call up whatever number you have to check. I assume you can find info online somewhere as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
My grandmother unfortunately is going to need to be on an oxygen machine for the rest of her life

She’s supposed to be on 1L setting on the machine

View attachment 550595
I’ve adjusted it to this level, this indicates 1L right?

The nurse at the hospital talked about a liquid but there doesn’t seem to be any in the indicator so I’m going off the position of the ball

A concentrator, with small tanks when leaving the house? My dad had to be put on O2 for a few months at the beginning of the year. The VA had a nurse from a local supply company come to the house to set everything up and walk he and my mom through the whole thing. They had to demonstrate that they could use it properly and put up signs about O2 in use at all entrances before he left. He came by for follow ups afterwards to make sure it was being used correctly.

If your grandmother and whoever looks after her didn't get much instruction, as ToeMissile ToeMissile said, there should be a number for the medical supply company somewhere. It's often a sticker right on the machine. That being said, I would agree that that looks like 1L.