Hearthstone

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
At 700 gold per wing I'm not sure that's the best idea until you have lots of the classic cards first

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
So I just started this game the last week, what should I be spending my gold on? Basic packs, naxx, black rock?
If you decide to put any real money into the game at all then use that money to buy Naxx. It's your best bang for your dollar.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The "competitive" scene in this game is such a joke. Druid vs druid finals decided by darnassus aspirant and a lightwell out of shredders. Esports indeed.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The druid class itself is as esports as it gets. Good curved out draw and you're completely unstoppable. Bad draw and the deck is garbage.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Man, Ostkaka was just plain out dominant today. Made some brilliant plays all day. Grats.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice, I didn't catch any of the matches after the first, I'm going to have to go back and watch the vods.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
ESPORTS! God I love Saraad, although I was winning this game anyway. My control warrior list completely demolishes other control warriors. Made for a hilarious screenshot though.

rrr_img_115521.jpg
rrr_img_115522.jpg

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
ESPORTS! God I love Saraad, although I was winning this game anyway. My control warrior list completely demolishes other control warriors. Made for a hilarious screenshot though.

rrr_img_115521.jpg
rrr_img_115522.jpg
Everytime I see a screenshot or video of control warrior.....makes me hate they I still don't have the legends to build it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well it took me a while when I first started. Mostly just played a half-assed version of it as I gradually accumulated the pieces.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Do they give you three quests a day now or something? Yesterday I did two of my three dailies, and now two more have popped up in their places. What the hell?

Krag

Peasant
Do they give you three quests a day now or something? Yesterday I did two of my three dailies, and now two more have popped up in their places. What the hell?
Did you have a day (or more) where you had three quests and didn't clear any of them?

There is some "buffering" of quests, though it has some prerequisites like not re-rolling any of them and maybe other stuff i.e. it doesn't always happen.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
While it was a good play he has to know brawl is a huge possibility there. To look so stunned is just playing it up.