Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
While it was a good play he has to know brawl is a huge possibility there. To look so stunned is just playing it up.
I don't think he was stunned at all. You could tell he was waiting for Brawl to come out. The fact it took the Warrior a little time obviously gives some false hope, maybe mistaken as "stunned".

And yea, the play isn't that difficult to see. Anytime you run Pyro & Hunter's Mark you are expecting to make plays like that. Luthar is a good player and this should have been a no brainer for him. Sometimes the length it takes to make the moves is more about sequencing than knowing it's actually possible. Most good players know instantly they can clear the board but you gotta make sure the sequencing is correct.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just made what I think was the slickest/most intuitive play of my life. Playing handlock, sitting at 15 life with an empty board against an opponent who just used a force to clear my board, he has a 2/3 in play. I agonize over it a bit, then hardcast a doomguard to kill his 2/3. He had second force + roar in hand, and instead of clearing my doomguard he combos me down to 1 life. I play Jaraxxus.

YEAAAAAAAAAH

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I haven't been running into a lot of aggro like I was a couple of weeks ago when it seemed like everyone was trying to empty their hand and play fel reaver. Around rank 10, closest thing to aggro I've been running into lately is the secret paladin with low curve/divine favor and aggro druid, maybe a hunter in there for good measure, but most of them have been the more mid-range hunter. I've actually been running into a lot of really greedy control priest, not sure if there is that much control warrior out there to counter or I've been really unlucky or blizzard does like to fuck you in matchmaking. This newer control warrior seems to fare better against aggro with the slams and shield bashes. Not that I was doing poorly against aggro, but I also recently changed my two acolytes to a 2nd armorsmith and a cruel taskmaster so that should make aggro even more of a non-issue and really help against paladin/aggro druid. Against so much control the acolytes were too often just sitting in my hand and used as brawl fodder.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
wow guys... wow.... just wow.

I was watching Firebat's card review and something he said blew me away.

Regarding "Anyfin Can Happen", summon 7 murlocs that died this game. Firebat says "Card is useless, but maybe if you only had murkeyes die this game it'll be good".

If you ONLY have murkeye in your deck, then play this card later... That's 7 Murkeye 8/4s with Charge. 56 Charge Damage.
What.............the....................fuckkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hard to believe it would work that way and if it does, that's messed up

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
If there's a check on it to not double-res then it's fine. Only other card to compare it to would be Resurrect which if you cast 2x resurrects it can definitely res the same minion each time. Would suck to play 10 mana and get 1 murloc. But being able to res 7 murkeyes would be broken as fuck.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I assume it would have to be 7 different murlocs, so if you only had murkeye it would only bring back murkeye.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I can't find any dev clarification on it, and they've been good about that sorta thing. But even if it can't summon dupes, you could have 1x Murkeye, 2x Warleader, 2x Oracle, 2x Bluegill. 30 Charge Damage from 8 cards. Other 22 Cards can be usual Paladin shenanigans, plus your opponent will have to deal with those murlocs once already.

Murkeye would be 14/4, Bluegills 8/4

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I've been enjoying playing Aggro Druid and Dragon Priest. Not sure which of the two is better yet. Probably Aggro Druid. Fel Reaver seems like such a dangerous play but it can get you the win by turn 6 or 7 most of the time.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
MY BAD GUYS.

Blizzard did clarify on their twitter that it will only resurrect once.

Still might be used. Secret Paladin could add the cards since MC already thins out the deck enough to be able to draw the pieces.

Hungry Crabs might see some use soon.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I got greedy in my Control Warrior and dropped a Shield Maiden for Sneed's. I think most of the match ups are pretty solid, and the only ones you really lose are Druid unless they draw poor and you draw good, 50/50 with Priest, and then the mirror. So in the mirror and vs Priest the Shieldmaiden isn't really that useful, but another bomb would be great. Just feels like a good card that takes a lot of removal. I'm interested to see how it works out, though I probably won't play Control Warrior that much atm outside of quests. 133 wins till gold Warlock which I can do with Zoo in a decent time frame, 180 with Warrior. Some day I'll get that second golden hero done, still only have golden Hunter even though I have 3100+ ranked wins and didn't play Hunter after golden
frown.png

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Every time new cards are released I want to try Mill Rogue... and Brann -> Coldlights make me want to try it yet again.

Some of the most interesting decks will be with Warrior/Paladin and I already have them golden... maybe Ill try Shaman with some murloc flavor. That 7 mana buff card will buff ALL minions, not just murlocs. So seems really good if you can cast it at a nice discount.

Loyang_sl

shitlord
I got greedy in my Control Warrior and dropped a Shield Maiden for Sneed's. I think most of the match ups are pretty solid, and the only ones you really lose are Druid unless they draw poor and you draw good, 50/50 with Priest, and then the mirror. So in the mirror and vs Priest the Shieldmaiden isn't really that useful, but another bomb would be great. Just feels like a good card that takes a lot of removal. I'm interested to see how it works out, though I probably won't play Control Warrior that much atm outside of quests. 133 wins till gold Warlock which I can do with Zoo in a decent time frame, 180 with Warrior. Some day I'll get that second golden hero done, still only have golden Hunter even though I have 3100+ ranked wins and didn't play Hunter after golden
frown.png
Not sure what im doing but so far this month i am 8-0 as control warrior against priest

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well Dragon Priest really can't hang with warrior if you can drag it out into late game, especially if you dont play your ysera into a shrink-cabal. You lose in the mid game when they overwhelm you before you can get control and slow the game down.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like they pushed the patch live and you'll be able to pre-purchase LoE now.

And apparently if you pre-order you get to use Explorer's Hat and Forgotten Torch immediately.