Hearthstone

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
I dont see the pre order option anywhere? What am I missing here?
Click on the shop button in-game. On the bottom of the menu showing you the different kinds of card packs you can select 'Adventure'.

And sho' nuff, you get those cards immediately upon buying the adventure pack.
rrr_img_115616.jpg

rrr_img_115617.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well Freeze still has the same bad matchups, all it really does is allow you to be more aggressive with using burn in the early game to keep from getting overrun. Which is a pretty big deal.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
I don't think torch fits in freeze mage well at all but I'll give it a shot. They have a bad hole at 4 mana that this could fit into. But what does 3 damage do at this point other than kill a shredder? IDK I'll try one.

Wonder if anyone will try echoing ooze with hats?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Purchase option doesn't show up on my Android tablet and I'm not getting an update notice for the app. Anyone else?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think torch fits in freeze mage well at all but I'll give it a shot. They have a bad hole at 4 mana that this could fit into. But what does 3 damage do at this point other than kill a shredder? IDK I'll try one.
My initial reaction when I saw the card was thinking about stall mage, giving yourself an extra card to draw can be a big deal.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Made an aggro druid discard 12 cards from fel reaver and not a single one was one of the combo cards.
frown.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Wonder if anyone will try echoing ooze with hats?
I saw Thijs cut Pyroblast and one Fireball for two torches and he was wrecking. 3 damage kills lots of early game minions, giving you time to stabilize and take control of the board.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
hmm interesting. Pyroblast has been a reliable worker for me, much better than anton in most matchups. But yeah this basically takes the place of fireball.

I think we'll see a resurgence of the ridiculous fatigue mage stuff or at least an attempt. Not sure if that got any help beyond torch.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Apparently, nothing rakes in the hate friend requests like Stall Mage decks....4 times in 5 games...

Krag

Peasant
Watching Hotform roll with lock and load hunter. Really wish I could dump 800 dust to try it out, lol.
Yeah, that was pretty fun to watch and another reason that I'm really happy the class cards in this expansion are common and rare. Crafting epics is expensive.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I got greedy in my Control Warrior and dropped a Shield Maiden for Sneed's. I think most of the match ups are pretty solid, and the only ones you really lose are Druid unless they draw poor and you draw good, 50/50 with Priest, and then the mirror. So in the mirror and vs Priest the Shieldmaiden isn't really that useful, but another bomb would be great. Just feels like a good card that takes a lot of removal. I'm interested to see how it works out, though I probably won't play Control Warrior that much atm outside of quests. 133 wins till gold Warlock which I can do with Zoo in a decent time frame, 180 with Warrior. Some day I'll get that second golden hero done, still only have golden Hunter even though I have 3100+ ranked wins and didn't play Hunter after golden
frown.png
Played 5 games at around rank 10 tonight for quest, only actually played Sneeds once. Won all 5 games. The game I played him was vs Zoo. He spawned Chillmaw while I had Ysera in hand, it was pretty glorious and completely destroyed him. #value