Hearthstone

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Brawl is literally the worst. Dominating lead because of Anub'Arak, but then when hand is empty I top deck Wisp > Murloc Tinyfin > Shieldbearer

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Daily quest win 5 tavern brawls? Don't mind if i don't.
frown.png

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah Mysterious Challenger value is off the chart when you pull 3-5 secrets. It needs to be nerfed, either less secrets pulled, or it's stats....or be creative gets -1/-1 for each secrets pulled.
smile.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just lost a game where I had a commanding lead because my opponent got Tirion from unstable portal. Whoever designed that fucking card needs his balls stomped on until he coughs them up.

*edit*

well shit, print screen button doesnt work on this keyboard, but golden pally done. ~175 ranked priest matches left for 9 golden heroes.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
For fucking real. Did everyones parents buy them a god damn paladin deck for christmas? ive faced literal 90% MC paladins today and they have won EVERY SINGLE GAME

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I mean technically they got me an amazon card as well so? Funny I preordered and got zero MC but at least one of every other epic. And three Bolfs so far of course.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
WTF, shaman just did 30 damage from hand with nothing on the board. Had some card discounted from Emperor.

Basically used that card that put 1 minion from each players hand into play...his was Malygos, then Cackle, Cackle, Lava Burst and Lava Burst.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
WTF, shaman just did 30 damage from hand with nothing on the board. Had some card discounted from Emperor.

Basically used that card that put 1 minion from each players hand into play...his was Malygos, then Cackle, Cackle, Lava Burst and Lava Burst.
Yeah, love that deck but very inconsistent.

Gavin, portal is ridiculous. It's rare you dont get a very good card and tempo mage beat me twice today with the legendaries they pulled from unstable.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
This entomb card is fucking bullshit, as if priests didn't have enough removal.

edit: jesus fucking christ this game. The guy entombs my rag and sylvanus. I have 7 minions on the board and I have lethal next turn but I have 8 HP. So what happens? He pulls out my rag that he entombed, ends turn, and out of 8 choices it hits me in the face for the win.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There really isn't anything bullshit about entomb. The other removal priests have access to is very conditional. Entomb is a silver bullet that is balanced by being very expensive. Liquidhearth and Tempostorm both still rate control priest as very low tier for the ladder. Sounds more like the problem was your deck, not entomb.

Northerner

N00b
Entomb really is pretty damned strong for priests. Expensive? Not really, considering the effects.

I don't think it makes priest overpowered or anything but it is one of those cards that may prove to be exceptional in a later meta. It's only decent for now.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
There really isn't anything bullshit about entomb. The other removal priests have access to is very conditional. Entomb is a silver bullet that is balanced by being very expensive. Liquidhearth and Tempostorm both still rate control priest as very low tier for the ladder. Sounds more like the problem was your deck, not entomb.
I hate entomb. Very expensive? Come the fuck on. Same as a variety of other removals that don't also steal the fuckinng card from you. Like it isn't enough to play around Lighbomb and SWD AND shrink/cabal with pivotal cards to swing games. Rustles my jimmies hard.

You're god damn right I'll play faggot aggro decks all day if im seeing priest. Even tho I hate aggro decks.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Yeah raven idol is a surprisingly crappy card after it was figured out that discover is much better than expected. Will try the naga again probably but I really can't stand getting destroyed by aggro so something like double combatants is out for me for sure.
I kinda take it back, naga ramp (no combo) is actually a pretty decent archtype. While not great (but not hopeless) against face aggro its pretty decent against fucking secret paladin and a few other non-aggro decks. Its greedy of course but wouldn't be surprised to see it ending up as a pretty good 2 tier deck.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It is a lot of fun to see an entire board up, priest at 6 mana and neither entomb nor lightbomb will save your ass. I do like the burst damage priest can do now though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I hate entomb. Very expensive? Come the fuck on. Same as a variety of other removals that don't also steal the fuckinng card from you. Like it isn't enough to play around Lighbomb and SWD AND shrink/cabal with pivotal cards to swing games. Rustles my jimmies hard.

You're god damn right I'll play faggot aggro decks all day if im seeing priest. Even tho I hate aggro decks.
How is a 6 mana single target removal not very expensive? Siphon Soul has been garbage for seasons, it only sees play now as a one of in Reno lock.

Northerner

N00b
Single target removal that **does not trigger deathrattles**, goes through DS, adds the minion to your deck (for use or just as anti-fatigue) and is part of a removal package better than any other class. Yeah, yeah, it's six mana but no class other than warrior is less concerned about that than priest.

Same price as poly+ping for what that's worth.

Krag

Peasant
And even then, with how great entomb is, expensive but great, priest isn't anywhere close to dominating the ladder nor tournaments.