Hearthstone

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I watch Strifecro pretty much exclusively. He's really good at talking through his plays and explaining his reasoning, he doesn't play annoying music in the background, and he rarely plays the same deck two streams in a row.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
/sigh, I just can't catch a break, I'm playing against a Mage, he has no creature on the board, no cards in hand, he has 3 life left, I have 9, and 2 creatures on the board that can do 3 damage, 1 of which would survive Flamestrike+ping so I'm like there's no way he can draw something that will do 9, unless he plays Pyroblast but no one uses that.

He draws Arcane Intellect, draws a fireball and frostbolt with it for lethal. Thats the second time this shit happens to me.

This game sucks.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
What deck were you playing? Below 10 health is scary territory, lots of outs for aggro/mid range decks. It's not as bad as the aggro shaman that roll 6 damage 2x in a row on Crackle then use Rockbiter with Doomhammer to deal another 10 damage. 22 damage for 10 total mana and some overload that they always seem to have Lava shock for
biggrin.png

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
fuck aggro shamans.
At some point in the future Tunnel Trogg will get nerfed. The velocity that card picks up is nuts. Most games that he lands 2 attacks with are wins. More overload cards that get introduced just make him better.

Trogg Coin into Wolves is the most busted thing on turn 2 these days.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What pisses me off the most about aggro shaman is how I get blown the fuck out almost every time I play against it, but I draw like shit almost anytime I play the deck myself. I know how to play the deck, I know I'm not making play mistakes, I just never draw shit in the right order.

Taho

N00b
Trogg Coin into Wolves is the most busted thing on turn 2 these days.
To me it's not that much different than say Mana Wyrm into coin, sorcerer's apprentice, unstable portal on turn 2. I guess the difference is that the tempo mage case requires more cards for the combo. On the other hand, a t2 wolves leaves you pretty crippled on t3 with only 1 mana.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah but that deck has enough relevant 1s that there is still a good chance their turn 3 adds power or casts a spell still. Also the Wyrm thing is different you arent getting 2/3s with taunt to add pressure just 0/2s that protect your one threat.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What pisses me off the most about aggro shaman is how I get blown the fuck out almost every time I play against it, but I draw like shit almost anytime I play the deck myself. I know how to play the deck, I know I'm not making play mistakes, I just never draw shit in the right order.
Same. Just seems like its designed to be a numbers game. Quick wins, quick losses, quick concede decisions...just spam games. IDK I can't stand trying to play it personally.

I've had more fun recently trying token/bloodlust/seagiant style shaman but its not terribly consistent either. Still a bit better than slower midrange shamans have been, and its not so dependent on all those shaman DD spells as burst. You kinda play it like a zoo and pray.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Never before have i laughed as hard in Hearthstone as when this priest used Reno Jackson with his Auchenai Soulpriest still up.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Everyone I play that deck the shaman draws doomhammer on turn 5-6 every single time.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
That's not true. Whenever I'm playing the deck I always get both of my Doomhammers on Turns 1 and 2.
Yep or not at all. I never get the Troggs except when it's turn 5-8 and just need something to burn them out. Only fun I've had is a mirror where we both drop Sir Finley on turn 1 and I chose lock power and he got hunter. Was tight but superior card draw won the day.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
lol what. Free wins are Rogue spamming hero power all day.

Here's the list. 5-0 cause I had to do the 5 win Brawl quest. The oozes/harrison are for other Rogues but I never ran into any. If you can't disarm a Rogue with Poisoned Blade you lose by turn 8. (Rogue plays Blade turn 4 and starts attacking turn 6, 30 total damage by turn 8).

rrr_img_121394.jpg

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Combo druid does well too, maybe throw a couple inspire minions and a lady of the lake in to synergize with the hero power thing.

Patron and mech mage doing work for me today. Been frustrated and stuck between ranks 14-10 for two weeks and have gained 7 levels this morning. Gonna make a real push for rank 5. Only done it twice before. The Crane/Neirea Patron is especially doing well.

Five Minute Guide: The Dark Side