Hearthstone

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Anyone messed around with djinni of zephyrs? I'm actually doing well with this card in a midrange paly deck running a few buffs around rank 11. It's hilarious because people don't expect it.

Ganthorn

N00b
Anyone messed around with djinni of zephyrs? I'm actually doing well with this card in a midrange paly deck running a few buffs around rank 11. It's hilarious because people don't expect it.
I've seen it do nice things with a priest double hp buff, match dmg to hp, spell dmg +dmg+hp, power word shield (you get two cards drawn instead of one) etc.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I got screwed. Buccaneer, Inner Rage, Cogmaster's Wrench. Only Inner Rage ever sees play. Spell/Weapon/1 Drop are like the worst goldens to get lol.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh you can build a ladder viable rogue list with buccaneers and uh...the 3/2 mech thinger, it's just a little rough atm since so many decks are running harrison or ooze.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
525 assuming you disenchanted all 3 cards
Nah, it was rough month for my ladder. Reno burnout, RNG burnout and holiday festivities kept me from going further than 12. Just didn't have any grind in me this month, lol

Good month overall though. Finished my warr collection, got the epics needed for anyfin pally and just need two preps and a ancient of lore to complete any deck I want.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not trying to sound elitist or anything, but I imagine everyone in this thread should be able to hit rank 5 with a bit of practice and playing a good ladder deck. Like, I can't even imagine not hitting 5 in a season.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm not trying to sound elitist or anything, but I imagine everyone in this thread should be able to hit rank 5 with a bit of practice and playing a good ladder deck. Like, I can't even imagine not hitting 5 in a season.
If there were better rewards, then I would agree with you. Like other Blizzard games, the grind usually is not justified, or better yet, justified over and over.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I think you are 100% correct, but there are limits to my time and patience with this game. If it's a choice between having fun and stopping at Rank 12 (same story as you ZZeris) or pushing to 5 and raging at RNG the whole time, I know which one I'll take.

God I've become a dirty casual in my old age.

Taho

N00b
I only made it to 6 this month. I typically finish around 4-5 (best is 2). Played less due to holidays and didn't play the best ladder decks because I was trying to level classes that I don't have 60 yet. Capable of hitting 5 with a good ladder deck, yes, but didn't feel the need to grind with decks that I didn't want to play.

Taho

N00b
Another thing that slowed me down a bit is that I find myself playing on the tablet in front of the TV more often. No deck tracking and half distracted leads to more mistakes. Everything is a trade-off. Just have to decide what's important to you.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
I typically hit rank 5 by just hitting all of my dailies with only occasional play sessions that extend beyond the 3-5 wins it takes to complete a daily. This month I only hit rank 9, but I did not play for half of the month due to the holidays and general lack of interest in the decks that were out there.

Taho

N00b
Yep, I tried the to go from 7 to 5 the past couple days, but couldn't do it in the time I had. I suck and should DE my collection. You are amazing. Is that what you want to hear?