Hearthstone

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
When I don't hit rank 5 it's because I'm not playing much. 7 days to die has been taking most of my gaming time lately.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I typically hit rank 5 by just hitting all of my dailies with only occasional play sessions that extend beyond the 3-5 wins it takes to complete a daily. This month I only hit rank 9, but I did not play for half of the month due to the holidays and general lack of interest in the decks that were out there.
That was me on the lack of interest. It really doesn't take 3-5 wins daily to complete a daily if they synchronize and you only do them every 3 days. Hell, I used Brawls to get some of my dailies out of the way. They usually suck worse but this latest brawl is a very easy way to get some easy wins.

That Egg deck is really fun. Probably my deck for the next week or so.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Don't get me wrong, that 400 dust is sweet. I made Rank 4 or 5 the first couple months we had ranked rewards but fell just short in November and really sucked in December after I couldn't get anything going. I'm used to win-streaking at least into 10 so it was jarring to say the least.
I will also say the meta, at least from my viewpoint, started getting hostile to aggro since before the latest adventure came out. I have a preference for aggro but when you start seeing Chows and Deathlords, you know it's time to pick something else up. The emergence of Reno only made it worse. I will say the meta is pretty varied though since the new adventure.

Just my 2c. Time to faceroll people with Secret Pally I guess. Extra mid-rangey to go over the top.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yep, I tried the to go from 7 to 5 the past couple days, but couldn't do it in the time I had. I suck and should DE my collection. You are amazing. Is that what you want to hear?
Try to unbind your panties.

Anyway, just about the greatest feeling in the game right here.

rrr_img_121697.jpg

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Couldn't have been an aggro shaman though huh? Mana tide totem and an empty deck with you at 31 health. Unless you got a Tree of Life off.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
How the fuck does he go through 30 cards without getting off any crackles, lava bursts, lighting bolts, or doomhammers to the face? Not to mention Leper Gnomes deathrattle. Does not compute.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How the fuck does he go through 30 cards without getting off any crackles, lava bursts, lighting bolts, or doomhammers to the face? Not to mention Leper Gnomes deathrattle. Does not compute.
I raped his board with an epic swipe and after that I guess his nerve broke and he started trying to keep my board clear instead of just continuing to go face. I ate a 4 charge doomhammer with harrison the turn after I played brann+healbot.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Haha nice. Aggro shaman's the new Huntertaker when it comes to "I hope your children die in a fire" whenever I'm matched up against them.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Actually tempted to be scum and farm the rest of my ranked priest wins at high rank. Gotta fight the urge and earn it legit!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Do what's a good deck that I can shoot for, assuming I have shit cards, one terrible legendary and have completed only naxx?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Freeze mage? Combo druid maybe.
A good freeze mage deck isn't going to be cheap enough for him and druid almost certainly won't be. The two Forces/Lores alone are a big stumbling block for new players.

Sad to say but face hunter probably is the best choice. Can't even really say zoo without Imp Gang Bangs.