Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't mind it, only did two games though. Won em both but I played the second game to finish off a quest.

Gotta say getting forgotten torch early as mage is hilarious. If you draw it back often enough your deck end sup being 50% roaring torches and god help your opponent if you get 2 forgottens.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
If it's the same one from before I dig it. I sucked ass with it the first few times until I understood what I was doing.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I haven't read this whole thread, so apologies if this has been addressed before.

So, 2 games now, I've been a victim of the same exploit/hack/bug. I get ahead on life and/or board presence, and my opponent does this thing where a card is revealed, then covered again, then hovers over the board indefinitely. The timer never goes off for their turn to be over. So far I've tried closing then opening the app on my phone, but it just reloads the same state. The first time, the guy even got an arrow to pop up from where the concede button is, and then dragging it to the middle of the board, indicating I should concede. Both times I've had to concede to get out of the situation. Really maddening.

Anyone know about this?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I haven't read this whole thread, so apologies if this has been addressed before.

So, 2 games now, I've been a victim of the same exploit/hack/bug. I get ahead on life and/or board presence, and my opponent does this thing where a card is revealed, then covered again, then hovers over the board indefinitely. The timer never goes off for their turn to be over. So far I've tried closing then opening the app on my phone, but it just reloads the same state. The first time, the guy even got an arrow to pop up from where the concede button is, and then dragging it to the middle of the board, indicating I should concede. Both times I've had to concede to get out of the situation. Really maddening.

Anyone know about this?
There were exploits in the past where ppl could purposefully manipulate drawing from cards/returning cards to hand, etc. that would prevent their turn from ending. Those have been fixed for awhile now and I haven't seen anything of the sort since they fixed them many months ago. If you disconnect it may appear as if your opponent is just sitting there and their turn isn't ending. You don't even need to disconnect from the internet, you may just disconnect from battle.net and it won't do or say anything to let you know you've disconnected. If you can play from a pc maybe try that and see if you run into it again.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider

Anyone know about this?
There were exploits in the past where ppl could purposefully manipulate drawing from cards/returning cards to hand, etc. that would prevent their turn from ending. Those have been fixed for awhile now and I haven't seen anything of the sort since they fixed them many months ago. If you disconnect it may appear as if your opponent is just sitting there and their turn isn't ending. If you can play from a pc maybe try that and see if you run into it again.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
There were exploits in the past where ppl could purposefully manipulate drawing from cards/returning cards to hand, etc. that would prevent their turn from ending. Those have been fixed for awhile now and I haven't seen anything of the sort since they fixed them many months ago. If you disconnect it may appear as if your opponent is just sitting there and their turn isn't ending. You don't even need to disconnect from the internet, you may just disconnect from battle.net and it won't do or say anything to let you know you've disconnected. If you can play from a pc maybe try that and see if you run into it again.
Yeah, I've had that happen in the past...It pissed me off so bad. They fixed it a while back I had thought. I haven't seen it in like 6 months.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I don't think I was lagged out, considering it only happened when I started to pull ahead in the game both times. Plus, I could see him doing things, like looking at various cards of his own, looking at my cards, etc. I checked to see if there was an update on the app store for hearthstone, but I'm up to date. I'm playing on my android htc 1m8, if that makes any difference.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Turn 2 Edwin Van Cleef! Thanks for the pack, not playing this shitpile brawl again.

Just had my first downranking spree. Went from 8 -> 10 playing secret paladin and zoo. Same decks as yesterday, just incredibly bad draws or the opponent was holding the exact answer every damn time.

Thinking of dropping repentance and divine favor from my secret paladin. Repentance feel ineffectual most of the time, but when it works, damn is it sweet. That turn 3 deathlord or turn 5 doomsayer. Repentance is the only way I've beaten freeze mages. But most of the time it's just bated out with a small drop after my MC is played.

Divine favor is nice if the game goes on long. But I hate getting it early, just a dead card.

Taho

N00b
1/3 of games are pally, 1/3 are priest, 1/3 are other. I'm close to reaching hiatus point. I can barely muster the will to finish quests at this point.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got to rank 5 playing solely midrange hunter, which seems to have lots of favorable match ups. Time to kick back and knock out quests for the rest of the month.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol. As much as it pisses me off sometimes, other times this game really makes me laugh. I'm almost certain this guy had been sitting on a lightbomb since turn 6. This was after he Kezaned my ice block btw.

rrr_img_126245.jpg

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I've been playing a lot of Secret Paladin since it's very consistent and ranks up well. As such I get a ton of mirror matches. Despite being easy to play it's amazing at how many people still don't understand how the deck works. I see so many people treating it as a face deck in the mirror and it's really not. Every time my opponent goes face, face, face and I go for board control I will win. On the swing turn 6 I'll usually have a couple of minions out when Challenger lands. Their challenger goes on an empty board and is easy to deal with.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Just ran into a deck I hadn't seen before that makes so much sense in hindsight. Frost Giant+Charge+Faceless+Faceless. 30 damage, with Emp discount it costs 10 mana (Frost is free, 5+5+3 is 13, discounted once is 10). Combo is four cards. Entire rest of the deck can be draw/removal/armor. I honestly don't see how it can lose to anything but other Warriors, unless it gets a bad draw.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty greedy to run double faceless. Adding faceless means it's a 4 card combo and you must have a specific 3 cards in hand when you Emp. Better to run it as a 3 card combo that doesn't need Emperor or Faceless#2, leaving you two more spots for removal or other threats. 20 damage from hand is still plenty, especially when you're dragging most of your games out to fatigue where you have the advantage anyway.

But yeah post-rotation I think it will be the superior way to play control warrior. Maybe even do the greedy double faceless version since so many sticky creatures are rotating out.