Poet Warrior
<Donor>
TheBeagle's control warrior:

rrr_img_125872.jpg

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Good, those brokeback faggots can rot in hell
I agree to a point. Druid has mainly only added such balanced cards like Piloted Shreds, Emp. and Boom to their top tier deck. You have to be a pretty special card before you even fit in the deck.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'd like to see new play styles open up for Druid. I'm not a big fan of Force / Roar. It's a L2P issue but I just can never get it to work consistently. I always seem to be behind and never have what I need when I need it. I'm not a big fan of combo decks in general though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well if you want to change druids you have to take away mana ramping and rebalance them around that, but Blizzard obviously isn't going to do that. If you nerf force/roar and maybe even nerf some of their other classic stuff on top of that, nothing you release in the next expansion is going to keep them from being shit tier. Druid is a failed class design just like Shaman is.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Annnnd the rest of my draft doesn't matter haha (1st screenshot)

I live for weird ass drafts like this Rogue one in the 2nd screenshot. After the first few Auto Barbers I said fuck it and went all in. Should be fun lol. I have 3 silences to go thru to the face, 4 full removals and 3 Eviscerates haha. Just wish I would have picked the Healbot. I've played ~3000 wins worth of Arena and have only ever had a deck with 19 or less unique cards once or twice. RNG be crazy.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
That rogue deck, wtf. Looks great on paper but how did it actually play out? Retarded amounts of removal but what's the win condition outside of evis?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Constant pressure from the smaller creatures with lots of ways to guarantee trades favor you would be my guess.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I have a similar mage deck in arena right now. Not as much removal, but it always feels week to a blizzard or flamestrike.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
That rogue deck, wtf. Looks great on paper but how did it actually play out? Retarded amounts of removal but what's the win condition outside of evis?
Like Gavin said pretty much. Plus, I don't "always" draft with the intention of having my best chance at winning (although, that's not to say aggro decks like this can't and don't do well in arena, because they do if played right). Sometimes when you get some crazy stuff you just have to roll with it for the lols. But all those little points of damage add up really quickly. If you were just looking at to the face you have:

Eviscerate x3: 12 (more if Ogre Magi is out)
Undercity Valiant x2: 2
Goblin Auto Barber x4: 4-16
Argent Horserider: 2
Elven Archer: 1
Deadly Poison: 4-6

That's already lethal right there, and you have 7 ways to remove taunts, not including Betrayal/Eviscerate. I've only played 4 games so far, but I'm 4-0. Only the first game was close.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
It's Tuesday and no big patch. At least another week of secret pallies, force/savage combos, and turn seven Dr. Booms. sadfaceemoji.jpeg

I wish we could at least look at some new cards from the next expansion.

Loyang_sl

shitlord
This is definately the worst brawl they have ever done.

Also, it seems everyone at rank 10-12 is either playing secret pal or entomb priest.

I can't wait for standard to be live. Atleast it will get rid of secret pal.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
From the one screenshot I've seen, yea it's the same one as before. It's like a deck-building board game style brawl. I happen to love those games so maybe it was more tolerable for me than for others.