Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The dream. This was turn 10 btw.

rrr_img_132109.jpg

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
2 over but yea close enough :p I'm still missing a lot of key cards for some of these decks. I have a ton of dust but hesitant to craft anything yet, especially legendaries, as everything is shifting around.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, it looked close enough I calculated to see if gavin misplayed by not killing the 3/3 first(in some bizarre rng), lol.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
I threw this deck together yesterday and I'm having more fun kicking ass and getting my ass kicked than I have in the past two years of playing Hearthstone.

rrr_img_132110.jpg

Taho

N00b
Just hit Legend again...Played the my mid-range Shaman for the last 20 games.

2 Rockbiter
2 Abusive
2 Argent
Finley
2 Troggs
2 Eternal Sentinel
2 Flametongue
2 Totem Golem
2 Feral Spirit
2 Lava Burst
2 Argent Horsemen
2 Tuskarr Totemic
2 Flamewreathed
1 Master of Evolution (this was a floating spot)
2 Doomhammer
2 Thing from Below - This wins the Tempo race
Pretty aggressive for "mid-range" :p

Grats on legend.

Taho

N00b
Anyone else having connection issues the last like 3 minutes?

I can't even connect to the Bliz launcher. It says I'm offline.

Fixed I think. Weird.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Only deck I'm having ANY luck with is C'Thun war. I can't seem to make anything else even hit 50%. I'm missing some stuff so can't try a full Evo Sham/Dragon Pally/Deathrattle anything so may be crafting time.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Doesn't seem like Finley works too well with Thing from Below.
And you would be wrong. Finley allows flexibility on a crappy hero power. You get totem counts from tuskar and totem golems...And frankly, if you get 1 or 2 discount thats plenty. This is tempo and play based.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone know if they reduced the gold(and maybe dust?) reward in arena to compensate for the increase pack chance? A popular streamer theorized that this would incentivize people to play more arena because the packs/gold noticeably higher than just straight gold.

I know a lot of people here have written off arena. They fixed the shitty random pack part. How much more packs/gold(compared to 1 pack per 100g) would you have to get in arena to spend your gold there?

If this turns out to be true, I definitely support it. More cards is better than more gold. And more people playing arena means competition is weaker overall and you might be able to make your gold back.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Had some rogue get grom and whirlwind for exact lethal right after i stabalized and destroyed his entire n'zoth board. fuck blizzard.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone know if they reduced the gold(and maybe dust?) reward in arena to compensate for the increase pack chance? A popular streamer theorized that this would incentivize people to play more arena because the packs/gold noticeably higher than just straight gold.

I know a lot of people here have written off arena. They fixed the shitty random pack part. How much more packs/gold(compared to 1 pack per 100g) would you have to get in arena to spend your gold there?

If this turns out to be true, I definitely support it. More cards is better than more gold. And more people playing arena means competition is weaker overall and you might be able to make your gold back.
I had pretty much completely stopped playing arenas, but I'm probably going to start again with it always being OG pack and chance at another. That makes it more worth than just using gold for packs

Northerner

N00b
Early impressions have me happy. There are a LOT of viable deck options so far and refining them should be fun!

Noz is my MVP so far as I just love the card. In a silence low meta, DRs are strong and he doesn't need to pull back a bunch to change a game. Not sure he's super great but don't regret the dust.

Dragons are still not quite there but I think a shallow dragon deck could have big potential. 12/12 plus even just one big dragon might be better than the whole deck dragon tribe themed.

Silvanus and Black Knight are super MVPs so far from classic. If CT decks have legs, the one that can get 10/15 health is amazing. And on **that** note, Bran is the real man of the whole business so far. So good.

I'm loving evolve shaman, drag/noz Pally, token pally, noz hunter and even five flavors of druid. I'm betting on shaman getting the nod down the road and maybe even war or rogue given that we've only scratched them so far. There might be a cthun deck that breaks the whole meta but I'd bet on a zoo or aggro first. It be slow now but that won't last. Just not sure that hunter or lock zoo is strong enough to beat evolve zooish shit. The value!

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I opened 110 packs for 10 legendaries, certainly above average. The cards are Hogger, 2x Soggoth, Nat, Boogie, Cho'Gall, 2x random-weapon-guy for warrior, Twin Emperor, Ragnaros. Some chaff, and missing the ones I really wanted (N'zoth, Staghelm) - but I can't complain with the sheer volume. Gonna craft N'zoth from the doubles I guess.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I feel like Deathwing is too win more. Maybe with a consort tick on him he's better, but that's pretty conditional. By the time he comes out if I'm not in position to win or neutralize it then I've probably lost anyway.