Hearthstone

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I like some of these brawl ideas. My first try was just possessed villager, power overwhelming and soulfire. Lost, barely, to an innervate, barnes, blood of the ancient. Got him to 2 but he had the 30/30 out for the crack back.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Mill Druid is pretty win in the brawl. Innervate Naturalize Coldlight Oracle

Edit: What is a good Mage or Shaman deck for the Brawl? Got a quest to complete

• 1Like

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
What's the best way to sort through all the Hearthpwn decks to find a good performer. I've got a few good cards now and some dust to spend. I need to make some better decks but it's kinda overwhelming to pick one.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
  • 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I like Hearthstone Top Decks a lot too. I also browse multiple places but vS has become so popular for a reason. Its nice how their rankings include multiple archetypes per class.

For hearthpwn you have to actually read recent comments, not just go to the front page decks or ones with the most upvotes. I also tend to check the popular decks by class for the week instead of the month since those decks with hundreds of votes are often outdated or flash in the pan popular lists. The signal to noise ratio at hearthpwn is just too out of wack in some regards, but there's something to be said for a big user base too. Sometimes pwn has its finger on the middle ranks of the meta better than the more "serious" sites.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
This is my favorite brawl.

Most OP combos:
  • Malchezaar's Imp, Soulfire, Fist of Jaraxxus (or Silverware Golem)
  • Mechwarper, Metaltooth Leaper, Annoy-O-Tron
  • Naturalize, Coldlight Oracle, Innervate
  • Mana Wym, Arcane Missiles, Mirror Image
  • Barnes, Innervate, Y'Shaarj
  • Astral Communion, Innervate, Malchazaar
  • Hex, Farsight, Lavaburst
  • Sorcerer's Apprentice, Arcane Intellect, Torch
  • Preparation, Gang Up, Ambush
  • Humility, Forbidden Healing, Truesilver
  • Power Word Glory, Resurrection, Explosive Sheep
  • Fiery War Axe, Upgrade, Doomsayer
  • Frost Nova, Doomsayer, Fireball

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Its great for clearing out quests. I had a full log, probably even burned a quest the past day or 2, so cleaning em out right now lol

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is my favorite brawl.

Most OP combos:
  • Fiery War Axe, Upgrade, Doomsayer
Why would you run fiery war axe and upgrade? This deck is mostly meant as a counter to mill druid and the fiery war axes are just worthless because if you equip a new one it destroys all your old upgrades. Fiery should probably be heroic strike.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I think the point is 1/3rd your deck will be dead draws. Probably dont need axe.

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
It'd be way too slow relying on just upgrades.

I won a game with it, but yeah it's not great, which is why it's so low on the list.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Im trying to figure out why Power Word Glory in that Priest list.. Got a Priest quest so trying it right now but am a little confused on that choice. Might change for something after 1st run.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The hunter mechwarper shenanigans kinda ruin the whole thing for me, but it is good for knocking off random quests. Shit like 40 spells or the two cost minions is a lot easier with this thing available.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It'd be way too slow relying on just upgrades.

I won a game with it, but yeah it's not great, which is why it's so low on the list.

Not if your hand is constantly getting filled with extra upgrades via coldlights and naturalize.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Amusing Priest list I'm trying in Brawl:
Lorewalker Cho, Inner Fire, Power Word Shield

Edit: Shieldbearer over Cho works tons better, but Cho was amusing.. not consistent tho

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Anyone getting disconnected from bnet, and therefore hearthstone, a bit since the patch? It's happened like 4 times during this one arena draft I'm trying to do right now.

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
tried mill druid, ran into a malchezzar deck with 60 cards.. just conceded right away.

Swapped to shaman for a quest. Went with tinyfin, tidehunter and everyfin and it's great against mill druid heh. I held back turn 1 to not reveal what I was doing, he goes off with innervates, 2 coldlights and then naturalizes both, milling me for like 2-3 cards. I drop 4 tinyfins and tidehunter next turn, he refills my hand and mills me for 2 again next turn, but I fill the rest of board with tinyfins and cast 4x everyfins for free. Had four 9/9s able to swing on turn 3.

• 1Like