Hearthstone

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
While it's a shame that such an awful movie ended up being the last well known role of such a fantastic actor, at least he is immortalized by that fantastic meme.

Because of him the Adams Family movie still holds up.

No card pack for this brawl, they knew it was shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Doing the Brawl in other regions. Play Hunter, turn 1 I use hero power and he gets a free Al'Akir. rip

Followed by turn 2 free Icehowl. Sick.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
When you win the brawl do you get credit as if you played mage even tho you were Curator?

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Disguised Toast is playing an interesting druid deck right now, not sure if it is his or not. Deck crushes people when it hits right.

A6fPPYY.png

• 1Like

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
Of course, this week I get the "Win 5 Tavern Brawls" quest. I spammed warrior - Coren Direbrew's hero power speeds games along intensely. Spam it every turn and each game takes less than 3 minutes, win or lose.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I had 5 druid/rogue wins and those are probably the worst two heroes in the brawl. Razorgore and Grobbulus.

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
That druid deck is pretty legit. Played a variation of it and ranked from 6-3. Lots of decisions you have to make to play optimally, and since your turns are so swingy it seems like it's better vs. aggro than Jade Druid. Plus naturalize is a better answer to a 7/7 than what Jade runs.

• 1Like

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Having played a bunch of jade last month and played about 100 games of combo druid its only barely better against agro warrior shaman completely shits on it worse then jade.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
If anyone is still trying to hit 5 this month, I've been running into a lot of mid-range/control shaman and have been faring well against them with reno mage.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Pretty amusing interaction

If anyone still disagrees that Hearthstone's mechanics are hamfisted as fuck after seeing something like this... Lol. Breaks so many common core CCG rules and orders of operation it is shocking. Not that I am surprised though, good ol' HS.

• 1Like