Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
We havent seen very much from Warrior yet.
Right now with 44 released cards we're at:

Druid: 2/10
Warrior: 2/10

Hunter: 3/10 (Both Legends Known)
Mage: 4/10 (Legendary Known)
Paladin: 4/10 (Legendary Known)
Rogue: 4/10 (Both Legends Known)
Shaman: 4/10 (Both Legends Known)
Warlock: 4/10 (Both Legends Known)
Priest: 6/10 (Quest Known)

So both Druid & Warrior have the least number of cards released AND we don't know any Legendary yet, whereas Hunter already has both Legendaries released out of only 3 released cards.

We also only know 7/18 Epics, which in a lot of cases can be much more impactful.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
That weapon could be a serious win condition in aggressive warrior decks and it is really flexible

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Hunter going to continue at dumpster level. Sad times :(

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What warrior weapon are you talking about? I reread the last two pages twice now.

Also, will this expansion come with 700g adventures?

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
What warrior weapon are you talking about? I reread the last two pages twice now.

Also, will this expansion come with 700g adventures?
The Undiscovered Pre-Release Reveal Chart - All un'ounced cards on one spreadsheet, updated daily. • r/hearthstone
IVZp6KP.jpg

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Or wait until you get doomhammer and then combo it with heroic strike to WTF the opponents face for 12 damage a go.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's really not that many outright bad weapons. Unlike Shifter Zerus you will very frequently find something useful for the situation at hand.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Expecting a good weapon on the turn you can play it is kinda unrealistic. My luck is It'll be doomhammer turns 1-4 then Tentacle for Arms or Piranha Launcher on 5. It's going to be so inconsistent. I see the meme potential for sure, but no way will it be a staple in constructed.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
We all know what will actually happen. Cursed Blade 6 turns in a row.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
League of Explorers is rotating out right? Cursed Blade is no more!

Malkoroks, Malkoroks eveywhere.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Here's an interesting question...lets say it turns into tentacles, you use it twice and it deathrattles back into your hand. Does it still have the transform property or is it just a regular tentacles now? I assume it's just a regular tentacles. Probably works the same way as Shifter Zerus does when you bounce him to your hand or something. Of course I have no idea how Shifter Zerus works in that scenario either.

• 1Like