Hearthstone

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Jesus fucking christ.
Guys, there's a problem with overpowered 1 drops in the game. I know, let's print more of them!

They should just not print any new 1 drops at all, or 2 drops for that matter. They don't have a fucking clue what they're doing.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I think it's powerful but is defensive and won't be out turn 1 in most cases... I think this is exactly what is needed at the 1 - 2 slots... Being able to freeze up Weapon warrior a turn etc is pretty big.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For cheap elemental synergy it MIGHT find a place. Sorta depends how strong elemental tribes end up being. The effect is definitely powerful for only one mana but the one health tends to be a tough sell.

Freeze interactions right now don't seem like they will be consistent and powerful enough to warrant a deck for competitive standard. For fun decks and maybe some wild mage stuff it could find a niche here and there.

• 1Like

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I dunno, I could see that being used in aggro more than anything. It seems like going second and hitting opponent 1-drop or dropping it on turn 2 vs opponent drop helps you win tempo and push face/favorable trades in your favor. I don't actually think it's that great in control because it doesn't do enough by itself unless you only care about tempo and face damage early game.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think it's powerful but is defensive and won't be out turn 1 in most cases... I think this is exactly what is needed at the 1 - 2 slots... Being able to freeze up Weapon warrior a turn etc is pretty big.

And yeah tossing a freeze on a weaponed warrior defensively could help against aggression.

I dunno, I could see that being used in aggro more than anything. It seems like going second and hitting opponent 1-drop or dropping it on turn 2 vs opponent drop helps you win tempo and push face/favorable trades in your favor. I don't actually think it's that great in control because it doesn't do enough by itself unless you only care about tempo and face damage early game.

Also true, faster or tempo based decks could find it useful. Again especially if it helps trigger elemental effects that you want to build on anyway.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
That 1 drop will see 0 constructed play
seems like a no brainer in elemental decks. I have to disagree with you. I even think my theoretical Quest Rogue deck would take this for delay tactics.. bouncing it 4x and eventually becoming a 5/5

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tons of people on hearthpwn are in love with that card so I've decided it will suck.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Freeze is just not the strong of an effect, especially on turn 1. So when are you going to really play it? Anti-agro? They are printing a fuck load of taunts that just do the job better. You're better off just having a better card

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You have to Freeze their face turn 1. It's about sending a message!

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I don't think it's very strong either but zero play?! C'mon now, it's an elemental and we aren't even halfway through seeing an elemental based expansion. It's a strong defensive measure(for it's cost) that can both ensure less damage and enable some of those strong taunts.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Hilarious and good too, if you know the meta then should be easy to guess most of the time

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If its one card from the deck and two other completely random (barring other classes) then it sounds pretty easy to guess. Any early game for priest losing the dragon package seems helpful.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Someone said it prioritizes class cards, but even still, should be blatantly obvious most of the time.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Agree the 1 mana elemental will be used in aggro more than anything else. Aggro doesn't mind 2/1 for 1 and later game the freeze effect can be really good.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Agree the 1 mana elemental will be used in aggro more than anything else. Aggro doesn't mind 2/1 for 1 and later game the freeze effect can be really good.

Aggro decks don't add things that can't deal damage. 2/1 statline with a mostly useless effect for aggro isn't worth the slot. That's like saying Arcane Anomaly would be played cause it's 2/1... the effect of gaining health doesn't deal damage so it isnt played.

Even Abusive doesn't make lists anymore and it has the ability to give a 2 damage burst on the same turn.

This card will NOT make it in any consistent aggro deck.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
HCT Card Reveal stream begins in 5mins.

Supposed to see the Hunter Quest today

• 1Like