Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe Im too optimistic but the cards they are releasing during this stream is very exciting. Seems like they have upped their game finally. Perhaps I'll be proven 110% wrong but so far every card seems well done and could be viable somewhere.

A lot more decision making and less RNG involved

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
You thought Doom was a good card. So I'm positive your optimism will be proved 286% wrong.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
636259416924976610.png
636259417962579440.png
636259418809100872.png

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
You thought Doom was a good card. So I'm positive your optimism will be proved 286% wrong.
I don't know how people remember this stuff so I had to search what I even said about Doom and yea..

If you're stuck in a position where you need a board clear, you want to make sure you can cast after tapping. At least with Twisting nether you can tap and still use it, this card requires sitting in your hand taking up a valuable slot. You can't dig for it cause won't be able to play it anyway. It's way too expensive. I saw a really neat idea posted on reddit that would have made this card much more fun:

Destroy all minions, place a *curse card* in your opponents hand that deals 2 damage to all minions at the beginning of their turn.

I have no idea how drawing cards relates to Doom, it's the farthest thing from what warlock needs.

I have no idea how this = good card.

• 1Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
You probably searched the term "Doom", but the response I was talking about was when me and Twilight Sparkle were saying it sucked and you said it was good, but obviously didn't mention Doom in your response.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
You probably searched the term "Doom", but the response I was talking about was when me and Twilight Sparkle were saying it sucked and you said it was good, but obviously didn't mention Doom in your response.
I don't recall ever thinking it was good so you'll have to find it or I don't believe you :D

Edit: And I'm perfectly capable of admitting to my past mistakes and overhype.. namely toward Aviana and lots of other "cool" cards that never saw play. But mainly Aviana :D

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Aggro decks don't add things that can't deal damage. 2/1 statline with a mostly useless effect for aggro isn't worth the slot. That's like saying Arcane Anomaly would be played cause it's 2/1... the effect of gaining health doesn't deal damage so it isnt played.

Even Abusive doesn't make lists anymore and it has the ability to give a 2 damage burst on the same turn.

This card will NOT make it in any consistent aggro deck.
Not like I was saying it will be used in aggro, only if its going to be used in anything it'll be aggro and not control. You obviously wouldn't keep it in your mulligan, just like you wouldn't keep abusive in a mulligan(unless you already had another 1 drop maybe). But if its your only 1 drop, there's nothing wrong with dropping a 2/1 turn 1 as aggro. Abusive is 1/1 now and anomaly is just bad because aggro decks play few spells if any and it getting buffed to 2 or 3 health is meaningless whereas freezing a minion likely wouldn't be.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Not like I was saying it will be used in aggro, only if its going to be used in anything it'll be aggro and not control. You obviously wouldn't keep it in your mulligan, just like you wouldn't keep abusive in a mulligan(unless you already had another 1 drop maybe). But if its your only 1 drop, there's nothing wrong with dropping a 2/1 turn 1 as aggro. Abusive is 1/1 now and anomaly is just bad because aggro decks play few spells if any and it getting buffed to 2 or 3 health is meaningless whereas freezing a minion likely wouldn't be.

Oh ok..

Well definitely might be seen in Hunter now, which could be considered an aggro deck :D

Guess you're right!

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Let's be honest here, saying a card sucks is picking the low hanging fruit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
we've only seen 44/135 cards, lots to go.

So far threw together a hunter list for the quest, it's so cheap, 2500 dust lol.

Marsh Hunter

edit:
Yeah this will go over well. This falls into the WTF were they thinking again category.
To be fair, 7 is a large number required. It's going to be hard to finish quickly. Hunter are losing Quick Shot and there aren't too many good draws tbh. Tracking has a good chance at making you discard 2 of your 1-drops, huge risk if you aren't running a ton.

Deck I posted has a max possible 10 1-drops (firefly = 2ea), infest can generate more, but draw is lacking and I kinda think it needs a few more 1s.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
If only informant was 1 mana cost so you could use it to discover small time recruits.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
edit. yea!

edit2: All remaining cards will be revealed next Friday

edit3: Expansion in 2 weeks!

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The Warrior weapon is interesting. I can't decide what to think of it. It feels like it would be playable in a control deck, but I think the results might be too inconsistent

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The Warrior weapon is interesting. I can't decide what to think of it. It feels like it would be playable in a control deck, but I think the results might be too inconsistent

If control warrior wasn't dead in the water due to Jade Druid most of the time...

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Warrior weapon doesn't excite me at all unless you're trying for Doomhammer and do weapon upgrades for the lols. Good meme deck. The dev guy said in-hand buffs will remain too, so you can play the Warrior legendary and that other minion pre-emptively.

• 1Like