Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
The elementals aren't totally irrelevant to the deck since you can get opponent's cards. Got a kalimos off an operative and activated it with a radiant elemental.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The elementals aren't totally irrelevant to the deck since you can get opponent's cards. Got a kalimos off an operative and activated it with a radiant elemental.

True, that's awesome. I don't think I've had a situation like that yet.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I feel like Golakka Crawler is the wrong tech and Gluttonous Ooze is just better. Crawler works against exactly Pirate Warrior, and MAYBE Rogue if you hit Swashburglar. Ooze works against Pirate Warrior, Rogue, and Paladin, hitting all the big played classes. Granted it's not that good against Rogue, but it's amazing against Paladin and Warrior, though it does get played later.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I feel like Golakka Crawler is the wrong tech and Gluttonous Ooze is just better. Crawler works against exactly Pirate Warrior, and MAYBE Rogue if you hit Swashburglar. Ooze works against Pirate Warrior, Rogue, and Paladin, hitting all the big played classes. Granted it's not that good against Rogue, but it's amazing against Paladin and Warrior, though it does get played later.
Medv mage too, if that's still a thing.

Is it time to put 2 crawlers, 2 crabs, (?)eater and ooze in a zoo deck though? full sideboard zoo lulz

edit SECRET EATER++

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

I think ooze is for sure viable, especially if there are a lot more Pirate Warriors. My Murloc paladin deck has Ooze and it actually works so well, especially destroying Tirion's weapon. Might have to put it in more decks... but too many tech cards is kinda bad. Right now I'm doing Hungry Crab over Golakka already in most decks :rolleyes:

Edit: I think Golakka was used simply because we didn't have the Paladin meta for the first week or so... So there was really only 1 weapon class.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Made it to 9 with crab zoo before running out of steam. Quest rogue still out gunned me and so did an aggro murloc paladin using divine favor->small time recruits.

A lot of hunters and priests playing today, crabs underfed :(

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haven't played too many games with it yet, but currently playing an elemental/value paladin. Figured people are not using blaze callers enough/I think we're going to see more blaze callers before this cycle ends, a firelands portal that summons a 6/6 every time is just too good.
Paladin - Deckbuilder - HearthPwn
You've got the fireflies, hydrologists, igneous elementals, stonehill defenders, and acolytes for early game and outfitters to beef them and/or the 1/2 elementals up. And late game you've got the blaze callers, rag, and tirion, and whatever 4 cards you get from defenders and servants. You can get any of the paladin legendaries from defender and you can get rag from servants. Servants seem better in paladin actually because they don't have all the shitty shaman elementals show up, increases your chances of getting more servants or rag.

Also want to try and make a buff paladin some time with the 4/8 windfury elemental. Use buffs and the new paladin murloc and then late game try and get the big windfury guy to stick, maybe even adapt him and hope for stealth and then the following turn just blessing of might and blessed champion would be 28 damage. I'm sure it'll be inconsisent as all hell, but I want to dream just once.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Haven't played too many games with it yet, but currently playing an elemental/value paladin. Figured people are not using blaze callers enough/I think we're going to see more blaze callers before this cycle ends, a firelands portal that summons a 6/6 every time is just too good.
Paladin - Deckbuilder - HearthPwn
You've got the fireflies, hydrologists, igneous elementals, stonehill defenders, and acolytes for early game and outfitters to beef them and/or the 1/2 elementals up. And late game you've got the blaze callers, rag, and tirion, and whatever 4 cards you get from defenders and servants. You can get any of the paladin legendaries from defender and you can get rag from servants.

Also want to try and make a buff paladin some time with the 4/8 windfury elemental. Use buffs and the new paladin murloc and then late game try and get the big windfury guy to stick, maybe even adapt him and hope for stealth and then the following turn just blessing of might and blessed champion would be 28 damage. I'm sure it'll be inconsisent as all hell, but I want to dream just once.

Seems relevant:
Just Kripthings

Your deck looks cool, seems light on early game. You're waiting for turn 3 to do anything good.

Might want to consider losing Geddon / Grimestreets. Add a tech card, Wild Pyros, Primordial Drake (better than Geddon imo).

I think for Handbuff cards you need either all or none. Grimestreet is too weak as a 2 drop just to have in your list, if you can add Smuggler's Run into Grimestreet then things start to steamroll.

I know you want to buff the Flame Elementals but you'll only make them 2/3s at best. Here's Kibler's version of buffadin: Kibler Handbuffadin - Hearthstone Decks

For Elemental Paladin, I like the idea for sure, I haven't played it but here's an idea: Elemental Murlocs - Hearthstone Decks
I think the murloc package shores up the early game and Tarim can work with murlocs AND the token Flame Elementals... it needs more card draw. I know you want Blazecaller but I'm inclined to remove them for Acolytes. I think you try to discover Ragnaros/Geddon/Blazecallers if you need them.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I haven't been sure about the outfitters/they are a bit greedy. Against aggro its been very coin flippy, I've had games where I've been 26-30 health against hunters turn 8, but it is hard when the aggro player gets a strong start. I might try primordial dragon for geddon, have geddon in there because of the elemental tag, but it may not be necessary. I already have two acolytes in there; nm, see you were talking about the murloc version. Not running murloc paladin because I don't have vilefins, only 1 megasaur, and no Tarim.

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Medv mage too, if that's still a thing.

Is it time to put 2 crawlers, 2 crabs, (?)eater and ooze in a zoo deck though? full sideboard zoo lulz

edit SECRET EATER++
In aggro druid, you for sure use two crawlers and two crabs. Even if you don't eat their stuff, you can eat your own stuff since it runs murlocs and pirates as well.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
oh god... this is hilarious.

Global Games: Denmark vs Kazakhstan.
Quest Rogue vs Murloc Paladin

Quest Rogue tech's in Hungry Crab and uses it for the quest activator. LOLOLOLOL.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
welcome to the club

I think it's been just Priest since like a month before Gadgetzan, with less than 100 the whole time. I just couldn't be bothered to care enough about Priest :( I will say there was no sense of accomplishment for finishing it.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Aggro druid is aids. How do you play this garbage? Damn quests.

• 1Like