Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The meta swings fast...5 of 7 games just now are Jade Druid.
Yea you can thank Kolento. I took his list too and started playing it yesterday. I never thought Jade was dead, always predicted it would be in the meta. It wrecks basically everyone except the extreme aggro decks. It's particularly good against Mage/Priest which you see tons of atm.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yea you can thank Kolento. I took his list too and started playing it yesterday. I never thought Jade was dead, always predicted it would be in the meta. It wrecks basically everyone except the extreme aggro decks. It's particularly good against Mage/Priest which you see tons of atm.

How's it do vs quest rogue?

• 1Like

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I want to know what retard came up with this brawl and the retard who decided to bring it back again.....

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Tried jade druid, it is good. Beats the hell out of playing that aggro/token garbage, hoooooly shit is that a crap deck to play.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
How's it do vs quest rogue?

not terrible, I only played 2 quest rogues and am 2-0, but 1 of them had shit draw and for the other I had a god draw. If a Quest rogue god-draws and gets it done by turn 4/5 then you might have issues. If you can ramp early then you got a chance, ideally you hit their face and don't worry about board unless they're about to finish the quest. Use Feral/Swipe offensively. Feral+Feral is 8 damage from hand for 6 mana, a good finisher. Your taunts are over 5 health so takes multiple hits for them to break through.

• 1Like

Willy T

Trakanon Raider
If a Quest rogue god-draws and gets it done by turn 4/5 then you might have issues.

God draws? Shit I'd say 95% of my games against quest rogue are god draws then. It's rare they don't have the quest complete by turn 4 with a prep in hand on turn 5 for the quest. It's such a frustrating deck to play against.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
God draws? Shit I'd say 95% of my games against quest rogue are god draws then. It's rare they don't have the quest complete by turn 4 with a prep in hand on turn 5 for the quest. It's such a frustrating deck to play against.

Yep, it needs nerfed to 5 creatures and maybe even 6 mana. I beat a midrange hunter going full steam yesterday with another ridiculous draw. It's very, very consistent at getting the quest which is utterly ridiculous as made. Devolve doesn't work, poly, etc, etc.I love getting beat by 1 drops on turn 6. I've activated on turn 3. I've dropped the cavern spell on turn 4 twice. No quest should be that damn easy and fast to finish. Blizzard dun fucked up once again.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
The problem is, outside of a lucky dirty rat pull, there is absolutely nothing you can do to slow/stop them. You know outside of a very bad draw or a bad player they are always going to have the quest complete by turn 5 where they'll start playing 1 mana 5/5 chargers. Shadowsteps/brewmasters/ferryman are supposed to be kind of dead cards outside of completing the quest, but instead they just give you an endless sea of 1 mana 5/5 chargers. I agree with the person who said they could change it to your minions without charge become 5/5's and it would be perfectly balanced though southsea deckhand fucks with that since the card does not technically have "Charge".

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Rogue has almost no defense while they set up their bullshit quest. Only way to beat those fuckers consistently is to smash their shit in for the first 4-5 turns. If fast face damage is not doable by a deck, it cant win. Its pretty retarded.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Rogue has almost no defense while they set up their bullshit quest. Only way to beat those fuckers consistently is to smash their shit in for the first 4-5 turns. If fast face damage is not doable by a deck, it cant win. Its pretty retarded.

Adding on that. Since they mostly run double vanish, 6 bounce cards and firefly/igneous.... there's just no way to stop it. At all.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
True, I should have said by turn 3/4 with Prep in hand. If they don't have prep then they really aren't churning 5/5s until turn 6, and if you ramp up you'll already have 7 or 8 mana by then, enough for some big taunts/minions or do ferals/swipes to face to finish him off. If he finishes turn 4 with prep you're dead.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Got raped by quest rogue but like the new jade druid pretty good. Turn 6 he had 6 5/5s so pretty typical. I have challenge friend quest for anyone that wants to trade.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Is it just me or is a Hunter getting any kind of hyena/token opening way more dangerous than I remember it being?

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is it just me or is a Hunter getting any kind of hyena/token opening way more dangerous than I remember it being?
Yeah, no. It is dangerous to the point where I'm like why was this so popular and then wasn't a thing and now is popular again because it is indeed pretty strong and I believe the answer is, I want to say when it was made popular was during the silence meta. There was so much silence people stopped running it and forgot about it. Now that silence isn't as prevalent its strong again.

• 2Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Hunter got a lot of early game assistance. Razormaw is their best new card, allows for some really broken openers. Also the fact they can play Hungry Crab & Golakka Crawler to counter some decks is really helpful. Hunter is still on the weak side overall and Hyena is good now simply because of the amount of tokens + adapts they have.

• 1Like

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's 650k dust I think, not billions :p But yea his Twitch fans have turned it into this huge thing. I suspect it would be super underwhelming myself.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
It may glitch disenchanting that many cards, but yeah, thats about it. Masaan de'd a bunch of cards at once and the game glitched causing a very large hungry crab to appear on his screen upside down, was pretty funny at the time.

• 1Like